GTA IV Strikes back on Saint´s Row in a new video

There is nothing to do, all you can do is play pool or bowl, in SA you could swim, fly planes, PARACHUTE, and a shit load of other activities that GTA Iv lacks of, but it's ok, you can drive cars and every time you take a corner you spin out and somehow get a dint on your car with the slightest bump.

There is nothing to do, all you can do is play pool or bowl, in SA you could swim, fly planes, PARACHUTE, and a shit load of other activities that GTA Iv lacks of, but it's ok, you can drive cars and every time you take a corner you spin out and somehow get a dint on your car with the slightest bump.

Heard it all before.

Heh, bet your really looking forward to Saints Row 2 eh?

Dude, you want everything from the start ... Did GTA 3 with a new engine had planes/bikes/huge map from the start ? Well hell NO, because they can't just put all they can think about in their first game and that's because

1. they save features for future GTAs

2. they are experiencing "next-gen" as an unknown territory

3. developing a next-gen game is hard ...

I'm sure there are many other reasons ...

Back to the subject, hehe nice vid man, is that your voice ? :coolthumbup:

Dude, you want everything from the start ... Did GTA 3 with a new engine had planes/bikes/huge map from the start ? Well hell NO, because they can't just put all they can think about in their first game and that's because

1. they save features for future GTAs

2. they are experiencing "next-gen" as an unknown territory

3. developing a next-gen game is hard ...

I'm sure there are many other reasons ...

Back to the subject, hehe nice vid man, is that your voice ? :coolthumbup:

Nah, I found a dude who wanted to do the voice, cause I needed an American accent, me myself sound a lil bit like Niko xD

Nice vid.

I wouldn't call SR's vid in insult to R* & the crew from Volition probably have a friendly rivalry w/ them. Holding the

release to October would have been in both their interest, look at the monster sales for GTA4 (who were the ones that

delayed 6 months to begin w/). I've got to agree w/ PJ-34 that's there's not much to do when you complete the game

& it looks like SR2 kept (& expanded on) the character customization, GTA4 took a step back.

What GTA4 DOES have is top drawer graphics/animations & a level of gameplay few have even come close to.

Volition gets a point for the one big thing R* missed (hopefully it will be in the DLC, but that leaves PS3 screwed) is a

parachute. The new Liberty begs for one & base jumping would be epic, good for a few achievements.

It's the video game of Ford VS Chevy.

Spare me the moaning but me and my friend personally think Saints Row 2 looks pretty good... And the comeback isn't as good as the original Saints Row ad (No Offence) So what Is the big problem with Saints Row? It looks like a laugh! The GTA IV comeback might have been better if the clips weren't all of Niko crashing which isn't that impressive... In fact, It annoys me greatly. :(

BTW my other post was BEFORE I watched the original (Funny) Saints Row ad :) I'm buying it xD