Game Wont Load All Of A Sudden

i got my refurbished Xbox a while back (my other one never did burn out but they sent me a new one)

ive been playing GTA again for about a month. Just played yesterday and havent taken the game out, today i went to play and my game wont load.

it starts with the music and all then the GTA 4 logo, then it says the Following, "You are not signed in. You will need to sign in yo save your progress and to be awarded achievements. Do you want to sign in now?" I can his A for yes or B for now. but neither do anything, i cant get past the screen by opening and closing and rebooting, ive signed in and out at the screen i am stuck on and at the Xbox live screen. I dont know what to do? I left the game in the xbox so i know it didnt get scratched while i was at work today.

Any ideas? like i said i was just playing yesterday. Ive used 1 cheat once, so i dont think my save file would be corrupted I just dont know

Ryan

Have you got a savegame?

If so then delete it, it should be fine after that.

I am hesitant because i am right towards the end of the game I think i am on Entourage(thats not a spoiler is it? Im not sure on the spoiler rules) and its the 3rd time i have restarted, had a xbox issue a while back.

I just dont wanna start all the way over UGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

any other ideas before i delete my game?

Ryan

I think that's the only way to solve it.

Well I deleted my saved games and still have the same problem....

There are now no save files or anything for gta on my xbox I even deleted my theme, so basically FUCK XBOX!

Im done with em, Im tired of the crap, I am tired of paying to play online, I am tired of their crappy support. Im just done.

and it might not be xbox's fault this time, but theyve burned enough bridges with me already so now Im switching sides and gonna pick up a PS 3 one of these days. Probably gonna have the same problems with GTA, maybe ill wait a while before picking up another copy

Its a great game but isnt worth the hassle anymore in my opinion, 2 xboxes(only had to pay for one) and 3 copies of gta (Had to pay for all 3) Still havent got to beat it yet either

Ryan

Feel bad for ya, what's your game's region code? Pal? or the american one?

US = NTSC

That sucks about the Xbox headache. Get MS on the phone & raise hell, they at least owe you one that works.

PS: Is your game profile still working? I had issues w/ mine a while back & ended up w/ a new console. My profile was on

the HD & I used the memory card to transfer it. It kind of sounds dumb, but make sure your profile got transfered or you

might have to start a new one.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Feel bad for ya, what's your game's region code? Pal? or the american one?

US = NTSC

That sucks about the Xbox headache. Get MS on the phone & raise hell, they at least owe you one that works.

PS: Is your game profile still working? I had issues w/ mine a while back & ended up w/ a new console. My profile was on

the HD & I used the memory card to transfer it. It kind of sounds dumb, but make sure your profile got transfered or you

might have to start a new one.

Well it is my originaly Xbox Harddrive i just got a refurbished system. Its the American Version

I already deleted the game and ive got it to load up a new game once but most of the time it says i have to select a profile

so i dont know what to do Im tired of losing money trying to play a game that should work without problems on a system that should work without problems..

UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan