Lego Beats GTA IV Off Top

Deji

Hope this gets into the news section...

According to the ELSPA (Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association), after five weeks in a row as the best selling game in the UK, Grand Theft Auto IV has slipped to second place, beaten by Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures, which is available on multiple platforms including the Wii and the Nintendo DS.

This is highly amusing if not a bit sad. GTA IV is beaten by some crappy Lego game. This could be because of the huge deal of the Indiana Jones movie, the fact that GTA IV is 18+ and too violent for kids or maybe because that GTA 4 was said to not be as good as the other GTA's so people didn't bother buying them.

Whatever the reason, let's mourn the loss of the most exciting top game.

Idk whether to laugh or cry....

Source: GTAG Forum

How long did it take for San Andreas to get on top? Cause im sure a couple of weeks ago it only got knocked off the top 10 (According to shitty gamespot)

Simpsons game dissapointing? I expected it. It was the movie that I thought was most dissapointing! I expected it to be so good. Like the Futurama movie.

Edited by Deji

it was quite small but fun and awsome grafix in the story movies.

How long did it take for San Andreas to get on top? Cause im sure a couple of weeks ago it only got knocked off the top 10 (According to shitty gamespot)

Simpsons game dissapointing? I expected it. It was the movie that I thought was most dissapointing! I expected it to be so good. Like the Futurama movie.

THE SIMPSONS MOVIE IS GOOD!

According to the ELSPA (Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association), after five weeks in a row as the best selling game in the UK, Grand Theft Auto IV has slipped to second place, beaten by Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures, which is available on multiple platforms including the Wii and the Nintendo DS.

This is highly amusing if not a bit sad. GTA IV is beaten by some crappy Lego game. This could be because of the huge deal of the Indiana Jones movie, the fact that GTA IV is 18+ and too violent for kids or maybe because that GTA 4 was said to not be as good as the other GTA's so people didn't bother buying them.

Whatever the reason, let's mourn the loss of the most exciting top game. <_<

Whatever the reason, let's mourn the loss of the most exciting top game. <_<

Crappy? Since when?