When people leave Forums

TOXIC

I think there's no need to explain why, but yes, its sad toe see people leaving forums, including those who get banned. I mean be it the Stunting section or even the Staff, the Elites, or anyone we're in touch for a considerable period of time.

I just don't know why it feels so, but y'all [well, almost all] feel a bit for the people whom you've known for not more than a few months, maybe a year or so...

Probably we don't kinda have much idea about how they're doing in real life, then too there's at least some cause of concern for us.

Its just that while at work or at home or anytime, don't we sometimes tend to feel what those people must b doing at their place and stuff..... That how they carry on with their very own lives...

I don't know what/how to express myself better in this matter, but I'm sure y'all get what I want to say. Just felt like sharing a thought....what y'all say?

Well, whenever someone leaves for a reason, it's usually because they want to move away from virtual reality and want to live life for a better cause. I mean, yes, you can enjoy being on a forum, but most people won't stay here for ever will they?

I understand what you mean though, I mean, sometimes it's sad to see them go, but it's better for them as they want to have a better quality of life, some people can also balance their lifestyle as well, which isn't difficult, but it all depends on time.

I find it a bit unfair to say that people can't have a good, quality life being online....It depends how people split their time up. I work 8-13 hours a day (depending on what time of year it is), hang out with friends and family, play games and go on the internet everyday. I just don't sit online all day like some people do. I go one for maybe an hour or two, depending on how much time I have or simply how long I feel like being online. I also noticed a lot f forums I go to have less and less active members. It could be due to the fact that it is summer and people like to spend more time outside and because of that, less posts are made so the forum gets boring when no one types anything.

Edited by YellowJacket

Yes, but take into consideration that it could be winter on the other side of the globe. I don't know really, I like time on forums and I like my time away from forums, but sometimes you just need to be with friends in real life rather then talk on Messenger rather then be completely isolated from reality, not that I consider it a bad thing to do.

Sometimes, IRL people piss me off. That way, I can come onto some forums, speak with people with whom I share common interests, can have a laugh and chill. Then, I can calm down and go back to 'reality' with a fresh attitude.

If people have a genuine and immediate reason to leave, they shouldn't EVER have to explain them selves. oky, closure is nice, but if their house burned down, and you were bitching about them for not saying anything, you'd feel so guilty when they came back and told you, wouldn't ya?

If it's a conscious decision to leave, after much deliberation, then someone should just tell at least another member out of courtesy.. but at the end of the day, it's still their choice.

Its just that while at work or at home or anytime, don't we sometimes tend to feel what those people must b doing at their place and stuff..... That how they carry on with their very own lives..

I always think about that, like what they must be doing right now and what they would think if they saw you.

Yes, it is sad to see good friends or even enemies leave the forums. I remember when MLL said he was going to be taking some time of the forums and I was really gutted. I was still new to forums yet even so I saw that the forums got a little darker without his presence (that sounds like he's dead >.< ).