Website Filming

Husky

Once again hey everyone on the gta place. I've just had a chat with one of staff members. So I decided to start a series for TGTAP.

Would you like to become a member of the team? If you guys have any recording materials to record off of your PS3. PM me or post it below. Have you experienced it before? Or know anyone who has recorded GTA videos and post them on to Windows Movie Maker. PM me his or hers e-mail address.

I would also need someone who can write & script for each character on every episode. And also need about 3 people who could direct the actors who dont know what they are doing (which they will be telling by head-sets).

As what I said at the top I will need 'actors' yes. They will need to be in an important role as dirrectors. I will just need to get some information out first before we start filmiing. And no, I havnt thought of an episode to film about right now, and we will be filming on the PS3 if thats possible. Here are the jobs below.

Directors

Husky

Script Writers

Mendoza , Husky

Scedual Guy

Actors

Recorders

Movie Posters

Husky

If I could get a hold of your PSN ID's then we will be fine if you request is to be an actor. The game that we will be using of course is GTA IV, of course just so you know.

The timezones are something minor I will think about later.

Edited by Husky

Who says it has to be an episode? We could all just plan a little funny TGTAP series. I'm finding it hard to describe but I remember something similiar being done by the Europe Warhawk Forum and its amazing. Here's a clip of what they do:

(ignore the really bad transitions haha)

But maybe your looking to doing episodes instead of what I posted? Ah well have fun with that but it doesn't sound like my kind of thing. Good luck!

Edited by FallenClyro