Shit happens when you party naked...

Kitsune Inferno

The cops showed up at my door about an hour ago, waking me up from my already crappy sleep. I'm guessing at this point, but they came because a neighbor complained about the party my older brother was throwing and found him drinking. Had this happened in a few months, it wouldn't have been a big deal. But since he's still twenty and has priors for underage drinking, he got arrested. The cops are gonna leave in a few minutes and all I'm gonna hear today is my dad unleashing his rage all over my brother.

There's an old saying, "Don't shit where you sleep", your brother could take something from that.

What that means is don't do stupid stuff around the home, take it somewhere else. Can't say I blame your dad for being

pissed especially since the cops are going to blame him for not keeping your brother from drinking.

Congrats on the room, suggest renting a Rug Doctor.

Meh, I don't think I have to do anything now. My brother's still here, but that's more than likely gonna change when I come back from visiting my mom. As for the topic now turning into a "Let's tell our wildest underage drinking stories" thread, here it goes....I don't have one about myself. :lol:

I've been told I'm an affectionate drunk... I hug things alot, and reassuringly tell them that I love them...

^_^

x2

I never get angry when I'm drunk. Even if you somehow manage to piss me off, I'll probably just tell you it's okay and that I love you anyways.

Even if I don't know you.

I'm normal too when I'm drunk, you can ask me the capital of Brunei and I will still know it ( Bandar Seri Begawan :P ), I remember all things I've done afterwards and I don't act foolish while I'm "sober" ...

I went to a home-party last year, I got so drunk that even after two days I felt dizzy ( damn Menaito song ).

I slept there and didn't tell my family about it, so they almost called the police, I showed up the day after, hahahahah, my mom forgave me :duh: she cried and told me never to do it again, after an OK, it was like nothing happened ... Of course I went straight to bed ( as I said still dizzy and shaking ) and took an 8 hour nap.

Edited by Gycu X