Hmmmmmmm GTA S.A. or GTA V.C.

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which one

• Vice city
    • San Andreas
    • Turns on IV

so i suppose u have a ps3 /360 ?

totally up to you, vice city is fun.

san andreas has a multiplayer feature although its sort of retarded.

GTA4 is heaps of fun, and i reckon u'd like it as well.

how much $ do you have - for the money u'd spend on gta4 u could get vice city and san andreas...

whatever system, up to you. but pc i think would be my choice, since u can mod it so then it lasts even longer. and u can put your own mp3 music

gta sa more fun more abilities i have it on ps2 i never get tired of it however if you are a huge gta fan such as myself then get both better yet get em all that way you have to full gta experience B) ( i have em all gta 3 vc sa vcs lcs on my ps2) as far as system go whatever system you think is best

Edited by SnowFlake813

*Cough Cough* rascism as in nothing bad like swaring too much or insulting R* And I have a PC PS2 AND XBOX 360 soo stoping fucking the topic up....

You need to look up the definition of "racism", because that's not the definition. It'd be racist if I started shouting the n-word. It wouldn't be racist, however, if I said Rockstar were fucking morons for not including *insert shitty feature in SA that R* had the good sense to remove* in GTAIV.

*Cough Cough* rascism as in nothing bad like swaring too much or insulting R* And I have a PC PS2 AND XBOX 360 soo stoping fucking the topic up....

Mate, go back to school. (Or, if you're already in school, start paying attention for once)

Definition of racism

-noun

hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

That might mean no shit like SA is crap because it's gangstas.

How would that be racism?

Your sentence is more fucked up than this topic.

I'd just share the game. Honestly, he can't play it forever.

i think you can get all the classics for like 25-30 at gameskank

personally besides SA i cant play backward, in SA you can jump fences and small walls. As soon as i put in VC or 3 and i have to run around a wall i get frustrated. LOL

If you want the full expirence and want to see how the games tie together(rare) get them all. If you just want one to play around on and get the most bang for your buck get SA

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

I would highly suggest you get both vc and sa, but if money is tight, go for san andreas, because the amount of things you can do after you complete the game. gta III isnt so bad either. These games sell for 25 - 30 dollars each at my local wal-mart. Try to get pc versions if you can for online multiplayer.

Edited by GtaRaider