Sign in to follow this  
killa killer

CJ in GTA4

i was cruzin in alderny i think it was, killing cops on my nrg 900 when i hit a car and flew for ages landing on the footpath facing a building that had a sign saying CJ's autos. what do you think i'll post the foto as soon as ie decides to let me upload stuff.

here it iz

post-10704-1214104184_thumb.jpg

swhit i thought that one had the radar and niko in the pic ill put the other one on then hopefully that one has him in it.

about sa yes carl had a garage but it was a pice of shit and didn't have any signs except xoomer ones.

and i dont no where it was i wasn't paying attention but it was somewher near a safehoue ofr a hospital

But Didn't CJ have a garage in san Andreas you lier show me (if you don't your a cock) but where in Alderney?

Shut the fuck up.

That is a reference to GTA San Andreas in IV but it doesn't mean that CJ appears.

Everything that had happened in the GTA III series had never happened when your playing GTA IV and everything that had happened in GTA IV had never happened when your playin GTA III and plus cj died after 1992

Everything that had happened in the GTA III series had never happened when your playing GTA IV and everything that had happened in GTA IV had never happened when your playin GTA III and plus cj died after 1992

Since when does he die? There's no evidence of that, I think.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Honestly guys, I've been inactive for 3 days, come back to the first thread i see and it;'s this horse-shit? Fucking hell.

So:

Killa: Nice find, it's nice to see the eater eggs as abundant in IV as they are in previous titles, nice job.

Sobester: Don't call a person a cock and a liar for finding an easter egg. Have a verbal warning.

Dam997: Well, yes, R* said that no characters would be making a return, but it wasn't implied that he was visible in GTAIV's cutscenes or gameplay, just that there was a garage named CJ's.

California: Prove it.

S-V: Enough with the hostility.

Seriously.