Phobias

NZ91

I was on GTAG and saw this one and thought it was interesting so here it is :)

Pretty much just tell us your phobias and fears.

I have a phobia of spiders. If i see one (usually in my bed etc) i will get rid of it but i'll be too scared to sleep and i'll constantly think there's one at the end of the bed crawling over my feet, i'll sweat and leave the light on constantly scanning the room. That's probably why i never sleep without socks on.

I'm worse with cockroaches, i say this because we never get them in my house but once i left my window open and i went to go to bed at 3am and i pulled back my blankets to get into bed and there was a huge one sitting in my bed.

I fucking freaked, i got rid of it and couldn't even get into bed..

I hate it how they're really sweaty as well.

I'm also Claustraphobic. I can't stand small spaces.

I also hate hospitals. I was in there recently for an operation and they forced me to stay the night and I was lying there listening to people coughing, vomiting, crying, crapping their pants and screaming.

The lady in the room next to me was dying and we shared a toilet, everytime i walked in there she was lying there crying. It was terrible.

Listening to about 50 old people vomiting brought on my bad reaction to the anesthetic and i pooured my guts out in the sink, making me hungry and every time i emptied my load, they'd give me more food for energy and eventually stopped cause i'd cleaned out the whole kitchen.

Yeah i'm not too fond of hospitals.

They're riddled with death, disease, vomit and bad smells. =/

What are your phobias or little fears?

Spiders? I haven't encountered the big ones yet, probably I won't find them here, ever.

And I don't fear cockroaches :P!, I've learnt to Disect them, at my Bio- practicals...pwn3d the six legger [no way I want to harm the animal / anyone's feelings], the foul smell of their inner bodies can fuck your nose, I felt like puking when I was given an already shitsome specimen.

Well, there was a topic called "Fears", months back @ TGTAP and I said if you accept the reality, you won't be fearing practically, anything.

Well there are somethings, like when I think I ate something from a crappy restaurant who don't use clean water, the THOUGHT of growing of organisms in my stomach, mouth, whatever...makes me :wtf:

i'm not afraid of spiders either except the large and hairy ones... i'm not also afraid of rats and cockroaches (i used to hunt those creatures when i was 7 or 8). but i'm afraid of worms and leeches... they are just freaking disgusting

i cant stay in dark places alone for a longtime because i thought of bizarre things looking at me <_<... my fucking imagination just goes on

other than that, i have no fears at all.

I'm okay w/ heights (although looking over the edge of a tall building does make my stomach turn a little), but widths.....

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! SHE'S SO WIDE!!!!!

I know, I'm setting a bad example.

Seriously speaking, not much really scares me these days. One thing that does (at least) concern me is that my health

could take a sudden turn & I won't be able to take care of my family. I think I've been going to too many funerals lately.

Just for the record, I'm okay, just old.

I am shit afraid of heights, I can go up on a very high slide and sit there holding the pole all day. I don't like those closed slides in water parks too(the ones with the whole tube instead of the half semicircular tube), afraid I may get stuck in it and die. I hate it when the opposite team scores first in fifa, I get aggressive and tackle everyone. Insect not so much, just hate the gross ones.

I hate anything that isn't human. There are exceptions for certain animals, but I'm scared of spiders, bees, wasps, insects basically. I'm also scared of the dark, I start screaming if I'm left in a dark place for too long (1 second). I always feel like there's a big spider crawling on my back and I just wanna kill it but it's just my imagination usually. I was most scared of insects / bugs when I was in year 6, 6th grade, whatever you wanna call it. There was this one time when I was just sitting in my chair and there was a BIG SPIDERMAN on the wall so I did what I'd normally do, I screamed and ran to the other side of the room, y'know, cos I'm macho and stuff. And then, everyone laughed at me, especially the girls. So I sat down wherever the spider wasn't.

There was this one time when I was just sitting in my chair and there was a BIG SPIDERMAN on the wall so I did what I'd normally do, I screamed and ran to the other side of the room, y'know, cos I'm macho and stuff.

Holy shit that's awesome. If I saw Spiderman on a wall I'd whip out my camera and start taking pictures, no one would ever believe it!

I am only afraid of cockroach.

For some reason i am never afraid in dark unlike most of my friends.And although i do get a bit tensed at great heights.It doesn't bother me much.But a cockroach... Holy Shit.I just run around the whole house if i see one. :|

I have dislikes but not phobias.

I fear high places only if land under my feet isn't safe like cliffs and so on, but in houses i really don't care.

Also I don't like being in darkness alone.

But I don't really fear these so much that I get shock or something.