GTA IV: The shocking truth! OMFG!

Sobester, just get rid of your very young life, because you aren't fooling anyone. You're fucking ten-years old. You don't know anyone from Rockstar. I'm sick and tired of your shit. Everything you post irritates me to no end. You make me want to track you down and reenact the Andrea Yates case.

Edited by L-RiC

Y'know, I honestly think sobester believes he's not doing anything wrong. That he's just posting his (asinine and totally fucking retarded) ideas. Let me explain something to you, you failed abortion. Calling us retards and using homophobic remarks makes you all the more a dickhead. You cannot compare to us in any way. Only the veterans on this forum can put up any sort of a fight with me. And Gycu's making you look like a dumbass, and I owned him once! (No offense to you, Gycu. :P) I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish as it's been a few years since my n00b years. However, I can guess that you're trying so hard to not look like a moron, but failing on every single level. If you have any self-respect left, I'd recommend giving up. But, since you're not gonna read this post and just replace it with the mind-numbing bullshit only a prepubescent bastard can come up with, you're a fucking loser and I hope your mother smothers you in your sleep.

EDIT: I'm done, and I'm sorry MLL. You posted before me...

Edited by L-RiC