who would of thought?

spoiler alert!!

lance vance betrays you in the final mission.

now most of you knew this already but i just decided to post it.the thing is:i just beat the game 100% and was completley blown away by this(people who want to be suprised like i was shouldn't read the spoiler).who else was shocked by this? :rofl2:

Edited by supernukembros.

Wow. Did he? Tell me more. Why does he betray you? When? Does he die? How? I demand answers! Well done on completing the game, you have unlocked a secret that every person who has ever completed Vice City knew. We really need to use spoiler tags now y'know, so many people are giving away information.

Wow. Did he? Tell me more. Why does he betray you? When? Does he die? How? I demand answers! Well done on completing the game, you have unlocked a secret that every person who has ever completed Vice City knew. We really need to use spoiler tags now y'know, so many people are giving away information.

nice job on the sarcasym there,i use it all the time :lol: btw i was asking people if they were suprised the FIRST time they beat the game not the 2nd or 3rd.