GTA 5 Wishlist

tilly

better weapons better cars more boats tanks o and the city is san andreas

Sandrea's isnt a city, its a State. We should just have Las Venturas as a single city.

And It be cool if it was Vice City-like array of weapons, Screw drivers are funny, and what do you mean by "better cars"?

all three cities(vice andreas liberty) travel between them when you like

complete rendition of vice and andreas since liberty is already done

FIGHTER JETS AGAIN

everything every game had (things to do car customization etc.)

add music to game

WHEN AT A PAYNSPRA YOU CAN SELECT THE COLORS

jobs like at burger shot bank gas stations pilot etc.

character customization story customization etc.

start a family

house customization

good guns like FAMAS M16 and AK-47 instead of just m4's and ak's

44.magnum, desert eagle, p99

tec9 mp5 mac10 or uzi

grenades molotovs or c4

for once have a car just like the PONTIAC GTO years 1964-74 and maybe 2004-06 versions too

euphoria at every possible chance

special scenes for everything like dogfightng scenes drifting scenes killing scenes

choose your karma

street races

sryy i like this emo lol :hurrhurr:

EEEUh... real named: cars( ferrari, lotus, hummer,...) , bikes( ducati, aprilia, augusta, honda,...) , scooters( Yamaha, peugeot, ...)

and realistic speedometers :clapping:

that would be real fun :whistle:

Peace Out

LAMBORGHINI TOO

Edited by spike123131

Personally, I think the main things that need to be improved are gameplay issues. For starters, that terrible camera angle needs to be fixed. They got it right in all the previous GTAs, why did they suddenly decide to slow it down for IV? Also, the cover system needs to be improved. For example, there are sometimes objects that you can't dive behind, but this is just random, so you'll press the cover button and Niko just stands there getting shot. Also, sometimes he hides behind the wrong thing. Perhaps there needs to be a system where the game detects where people are shooting from and chooses which object to hide behind by how effectively it sheilds you from being shot. Another thing that needs to be improved is the online stability, but I'm hoping that Rockstar have figured this out already and are fixing it for a patch.

I also think that they should make it so you can't carry around so many hude weapons. It feels ridiculous to just grab a rocket launcher from your coat pocket. It would also make the game more challenging, which is good. It is not necessary to carry a shotgun, uzi, pistol, M4, sniper rifle and rocket launcher. Call it OCD, but I try to complete GTA games with nothing more than an SMG and a pistol and it makes the game much more challenging. I think that if you need a special weapon, you should be given it in missions and have to stash it at a safehouse or drop it if you want to use a different weapon or something.

Other than this, the only features I'd like to see in the next game are more variety in mission type (less drive, shoot, run from cops type missions) and a more explorable map (some countryside would be nice). A new city instead of VC or SA would also be great.

Post your new ideas for GTA, ideas you had for GTA IV that wasn't put in, or things in GTA IV that need work.

Here are some things that I think would be good for the next game:

- Better and more fun way of evading arrest instead of just pressing one button. Maybe a short button tap minigame to get out of the reach of the officer

- Better collision files, crash physics, textures and an all around redo on bikes

- TANKS

- More diverse and detailed police force (I see them the most, so they need the most detail)

- Car customization

- Better engine sounds

- Decapitation when necessary

- Fully interactable environment

- Euphoria all the time

Post yours.

I know this is out there but I would love a game where you decide everything... custom character and acually have you pick est you want to do. If you like the task set before you,sure take it... but if you dont you say fuck off and work for the guys. You could start your own gangs and YOU could be the crime family that needs brought down, not you taking out the bad guys. And if you kill certain gang members, you loose their trust, but gain other gangs. This would be so sick, but will probably never happen for GTA5.... mabey san andrease stories?

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't posted here yet:

Garages for storing cars in - have to fit at least 4 cars in.

Buy items for your safehouse - eg tables, chairs, lights, wallpaper, and customise it how you want.

Less radio stations, I never did get round to listening to more than 5.

Newer weapons - instead of the bog-standard guns, give us different guns like HKs and P90s.

Traditional behind the car camera angle - reset it to the PS2 era, gets boring constantly adjusting the camera angle.

Customisation - in general - clothes, vehicles and weapons.

Improved A.I - will obviously happen, but worth mentioning - damn taxi drivers smashing safehouse cars up.

That's about it so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I want more realistic police, possibly up to 8 stars, much bigger city, many more cars, interior to every building, more missions, more multiplayer modes, more than 16 players in Free Roam Multiplayer, only on PS3, not XBOX, comes on 2 or more blu-Ray Discs to install to PS3 for a bigger, better game, More helicopter models, FIXED-WING AIRCRAFT, be in present-day Vice City, just as good a storyline, planes that land and take off from the airport (Like VC), but realistically (Unlike VC) higher Heli Altitude limit, realistic car crashes (Can lose health by crashing, cars die easier) More radio stations, up to 25, and more songs in each. More than 1 or 2 rock stations, Realistic radio that may fade out when you're 50 miles away, PS3 modding support, cheats to spawn every car

I can't think of any more now, but I'm sure I will be able to later.

Edited by raybob

I want to see....

. A new guy in Tommy Vercetti/CJs Gang

. BETTER SAFEHOUSES, like mansions, stuff like Tony Montanas

. A rich part of town with like snooty people with rich clothes on... Randomly said that and like above you could buy a mansion there.

. Probly want Vice City, it was quite cool there

. Quad Bikes, More Motorbikes, ,More Sport Cars

. Watch people get arrested in the streets, getting searched in the back alleys and stuff

. Maybe, i'm not big fan of the idea, but i though what the hey, maybe the ability to go into all houses, look through their windows to see them watching tv, or in apartments looking out the balcony, and maube to be able to go in them. Just a though, it will be waaaay to much to do.

. Easter eggs :D Like, i dunno, easter eggs

. I WANT TO SEE Lost And Damned on PS3! :thumbsdown:

. More planes

. A better version a Vice City :)

. MORE CLOTHES/Gang Clothes you can wear... Obviously

. Have Claude speak :)

. Have Assets. Like the Ballas/Diaz took their territories back.

And more i just cbb to say them all.

Mainly right now, I jsut want to see it more like real life.

Like, there are no schools, and only 1 church in GTA4. And the planes don't land or take off.

I want to see more of a sims game, with more real life features, interior to every building, etc.

And another big thing, I WANT TO SEE FIXED-WING AIRCRAFT. AND THIS TIME MANY KINDS.

Like a skimmer, army jet, etc.

And maybe you can even jack jumbojets from the airport.

• 2 weeks later...

i'd like to see most of the stuff that was in SA. plus the storyline must be full of intrigue, which is what SA offered in a kind of way. maybe bring back some of the main characters in the past GTAs in one big, explosive game.

- a bigger and more diverse map. like, some missions must happen in the countryside where you have to remain for a while before going back to the city.

added to that you can use false documents to travel to another country to complete some high profile missions. once there someone picks you up from the airport and takes you to a base where you'll operate from. at the end of your mission something goes wrong or someone snitches on you and you have to make a run for it - this time your only escape is to travel on land to a neighboring country to catch plane back home. there should obviously be a lot of challenges on the way.

- somewhere in the story you are required to join the army as a recruit, do most of the training - then run away before completion. the skills learned in the army can then be used to complete missions. like flying planes and military strategies etc.

- make connections with some corrupt army official/s so you can get favours with equipment, heavy weapons, access to bases etc.

- you are in the oil business and in a bid to expand your empire you conspire to overthrow some small African government where a new discovery of oil has been made.

- when you're character doesn't have weapons he must be a human weapon. this he can achieve by learning fighting styles such as kung fu, boxing, kick boxing or street fighting. he'll have to learn one or two of the above. he must become a proper fighter, kickass like Jackie Chan and sting like Ali. achieving this skills must involve hard work, commitment and months (game months). like you have to go to the gym for a while to fill up your skill meter. just like it doesn't take you 2 weeks to become a good Taekwondo fighter.

- make hijacking cars an extremely risky business. one where you could die or even lose out heavily. it shouldn't be like you walk out of burger shop, see a nice car and steal it. there must be real threats attached to that, which leads me to my next point...

- place an extremely important value to car ownership. owning a car mustn't come cheap. you must actually have to go to dealerships to buy one for a realistic price. owning a car means it's yours for the rest of the game time, unless you decide to sell it to used car dealerships. you can buy as many cars as you want as long as you've got the cash. when using your car for a mission, you can still crash it etc. but it should be fixable at pay n sprays, at a cost.

- customisation is crucial, imagine getting a Commet and then doing it up any which way you like - knowing that you're gonna be driving it for a while... sweet. you could sound systems, engine parts, body kits, neons, colours etc. maybe start introducing companies like the guys who mod cars on MTV's Pimp my Ride.

- better handling cars, more realistic sounds, more choices, power/speed determined by the extras you buy.

- have girlfriends but have one who's queen of them all. she could move in with you at your main mansion. maybe she's the one you set up family with? she could be part of the story in some missions, maybe she gets kidnapped or whatever.

- you shuld be able to prepare a meal at home and eat when hungry.

- interact more with the environment, including stuff in your house, like relax on a couch and read newspapers.

- when you leave the game idle for a while your character must find things to do. like if he's at a basketball court you must just find him playing ball by himself or if he's in the house you could find him playing video games. small things like that.

- property, property, property.

- some big mansions must have home gyms.

- get rid of pigeon missions - instead introduce something more interesting.

- main character must interact with peds just like CJ did. maybe a random ped can turn out to be of great help in achieving something, like giving you direction to some place you want.

- as already mentioned, choose your own furniture and decors for your crib - give us a wide choice. and hell, make some time to swim with your girlfriend in your swimming pool.

- more trendy clothes from a variety of stores.

- i like the idea of you getting mugged as already mentioned.

- become a shareholder of some big company through inappropriate means and get found out later by which time you'd have raked a lot of money.

- let's see the character get arrested and taken to court only to win the case and go after those who testified against him.

- buy a football team and collect money every weekend from the stadium.

got plenty more wishes but that's it for now. when i played GTA SA i almost felt like i lived in that world. the upcoming game must be able to leave you with that feeling.

wishlist:

* the map shouldn't be just a island in an infinite ocean...it should be like a country.

* the cars should take more damage

* you should be able to tune the cars

* more clothing

* when you're busted, you should go to a trial and get a lawyer or something like that...it would be cool

* more intelligent peds, crooks and cops that don't still shoot you after you're dead( :pissedred: )

* you shouldn't be able to walk if you're shot in the leg, or shoot with the arms you're shot in...neither the NPCs

* you should die more easily

* you should have a place where you stock your weapons and don't take them all out with you...for example you could carry only a pistol in your pocket, and an Uzi under your coat....or a M16, but nothing more(i don't understand where he keeps his bazooka :lolbounce: ) or you can carry them in a car like Little Jacob...

* planes, jets, tanks

* more cars, boats, bikes

* more complex missions

* no more police star system...you shouldn't be chased be a cop if you kill someone(not instantly anyway)

* you should be able to use the car blinker to signal a turn, and if you don't do so, and a cop car is around, you should be chased by them

* permanent changing scenario(if someone is working at a bridge, a road or something, they should finish it)

* electricity poles should bend too

* movable bike handlebar( on my xbox, it doesn't move)

* you should be able lock you doors(like in the gta SA trainer)

When I was driving Packie home in IV, I stopped

next to a pole so he couldn't get out, and after he said see you later

Niko, he punched me out the car and then got out my door, and left.

It happened to me too...

wishlist:

* the map shouldn't be just a island in an infinite ocean...it should be like a country.

* the cars should take more damage

* you should be able to tune the cars

* more clothing

* when you're busted, you should go to a trial and get a lawyer or something like that...it would be cool

* more intelligent peds, crooks and cops that don't still shoot you after you're dead( :pissedred: )

* you shouldn't be able to walk if you're shot in the leg, or shoot with the arms you're shot in...neither the NPCs

* you should die more easily

* you should have a place where you stock your weapons and don't take them all out with you...for example you could carry only a pistol in your pocket, and an Uzi under your coat....or a M16, but nothing more(i don't understand where he keeps his bazooka :lolbounce: ) or you can carry them in a car like Little Jacob...

* planes, jets, tanks

* more cars, boats, bikes

* more complex missions

* no more police star system...you shouldn't be chased be a cop if you kill someone(not instantly anyway)

* you should be able to use the car blinker to signal a turn, and if you don't do so, and a cop car is around, you should be chased by them

* permanent changing scenario(if someone is working at a bridge, a road or something, they should finish it)

* electricity poles should bend too

* movable bike handlebar( on my xbox, it doesn't move)

* you should be able lock you doors(like in the gta SA trainer)

When I was driving Packie home in IV, I stopped

next to a pole so he couldn't get out, and after he said see you later

Niko, he punched me out the car and then got out my door, and left.

It happened to me too...

Awesome. I would like to add on to that

* more stores, like every building you see you can go into it

* get real jobs to make money

* buy food for your safehouse

* have your own computer in your safehouse

* buy tickets for planes (like SA) but have to wait at the gate and when its time board

* more selection of safehouse ( eg; condos, apartments, mansions, houses )

* seasons change throughtout the game ( summer, winter, fall, spring )

* in winter have snowmobiles

* in the seasons clean up ( eg; shovel, rake )

* map should have a beach, so relax on the sand, swim

* be able to buy a beach house for the summer time

* be able to build your own bars, clubs, ect ( if you get the money )

* be able to have a girlfriend and live together

* be able to go to the movies

* be able to buy furniture for you safehouse

* play sports ( eg; golf, soccer, game of catch )

* in the winter chop wood for the fire place

thants all i can think of roght now :P

1. A little bit graphics and gameplay improvements.

2. A city which is not surrounded by vast waters.(duh, it's really weird to see a city enclosed in the ocean)

3. General realistic game. That means, if possible, try to make the whole GTA much more realistic. Like peds that do what everyday people do, buildings where you can enter, and when you take injuries, the protagonist must have the real gestures that an injured person does.

4. Beautiful spots like waterfalls, large lake, large mall, etc.

5. All new gangs or a GTA which features many gang wars.

-Websites that are interactive like getting to make a my room account or something then just a love meet able to buy things from an ebay type system

-More Weapons like Chainsaws, Flamethrowers, Mini Gun, Dual Weapons, Swords, Machetes

- Give us the chance to make it more like GTA SA were you can eat, drink, work out and stuff

-More Clothing [and let us pick hair and facial hair style] different styles[keep the originals though] like Ghetto, Biker, Gothic and Humor [like those humor T shirts]

-Able to change Height, Weight and Race

-More Houses/Apartments to buy, Items to buy for the houses

Pretty much a lot more customizability

oh and this

-More Kills that are cutscenes and able to do them with just a pistol mabye able to do it with a pistol AND a mele weapon.

-Websites that are interactive like getting to make a my room account or something then just a love meet able to buy things from an ebay type system

-More Weapons like Chainsaws, Flamethrowers, Mini Gun, Dual Weapons, Swords, Machetes

- Give us the chance to make it more like GTA SA were you can eat, drink, work out and stuff

-More Clothing [and let us pick hair and facial hair style] different styles[keep the originals though] like Ghetto, Biker, Gothic and Humor [like those humor T shirts]

-Able to change Height, Weight and Race

-More Houses/Apartments to buy, Items to buy for the houses

-Ablility to go in every bulding

-Different Mission Styles

- Online Co-op

Pretty much a lot more customizability

oh and this

-More Kills that are cutscenes and able to do them with just a pistol mabye able to do it with a pistol AND a mele weapon.

and alot of what lefmir and Ice-T3A said