GTA 5 Wishlist

tilly

• 2 months later...

Parkour would indeed be awsome. Somthing along like what they did to Assassins creed.

Id like somthing like Tokyo for GTA - would be nice with yakuza as an obvious mafia and fast exotic cars as well.

Personally id like some revisits from LoveFist.

Hmm Have GTA in 60'ies been done yet ? or do i forget somthing ?

There should be an online multiplayer mode set in real time and everyone can join at the same time exactly like an MMORPG. You could then message your friends online saying "meet me at (a specific cafe) in alderney". You meet up with your friends and then try to kill all the other players online in the cafe, it would be so much fun.

They should bring back DJ Toni from Flash FM!

It's really annoying in gta4 the way you can't pause the game when you've died and you have to wait for it to load up at the hospital, they should change that.

• 3 weeks later...

Create a MC, with multiple Stories which depend on the MC Racial Selection all stories should intertwined somehow. Create a MC should allow the selection of Sex Male/Female, Race Black/White/Asian/Latino. Sex would only have the difference of how people refer to the MC and the voiceset the MC uses. Pretty good customization of MC is a must. Clothes chosen later when purchased.

The different stories could be something like.

The white MC is the son/daughter of a Mobster trying to take over whatever city is chosen. Pops dies uncle takes over and now you have been kicked out and made to prove yourself by running your own gang.

The black MC is a member of One of the local gangs trying to take over most of the turf. Most of the gang was killed in the last turf war and you have to rebuild from scratch.

The latino MC just joined the latino gang and is trying to make a name for himself/herself. People die gang gets reduced to nothing. Have to start over.

The asian MC was sent over by the Yakuza/Triad (you choose) and is expected to make ready for the big guys to come over.

In anycase the MC is basically on there own and has to build up an empire. Just different NPC's they interact with. All start in different parts of town. All get different people who will join up.

Good thing about this is that in online modes Each character would be unique and not just some random NPC or generic character.

More detail in car modding.

Customizable Cribs (mainly just the Gang Hideout) make it so we can customize the main Gang Hideout once we aquire it. Choosing our interior styles, what statue's we want if any, etc give us a place we might actually enjoy hanging out with our online homies.

Name that Gang. Make it where we name our own gang after we take control.

Choose your Colors. Self Explanitory but basically just lets the MC choose his/her gangs colors after control is taken.

Real Web connection. On the computers in the game when we go to the internet have it so we can actually surf the web. For example if I go on a computer in game have a link on front page to homepage. This like would check our main web browser info to see what we use as our homepage. This way if I am having problems with a certain mission I can log on, check gamefaqs and go on with my bussiness without having to tab out. Also I could post comments on community forums wihtout leaving the game, or jump into a chatroom to get more people to join my multiplayer session without leaving the game.

Now if it is not gang based name that gang and colors would not matter.

I could probably think of alot of other features that would be nice additions.

• 3 weeks later...

im going to make it easy

fuse all current GTA's including the map (mega large map)together

it could be called "GTA liberty andreas city stories V" lol

of course your need a computer/console that can run it as it would take alot of memory up

but its worth checking out :rolleyes:

im going to make it easy

fuse all current GTA's including the map (mega large map)together

it could be called "GTA liberty andreas city stories V" lol

of course your need a computer/console that can run it as it would take alot of memory up

but its worth checking out :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think R* will let you do all the coding for that. ;)

- More side missions (GTA is known for the replay value, but that's mostly just jumping off buildings intentionally dying, punching hookers in the face, and setting up a line of cars packed with c4 and blowing it up. Let's see some more side missions.)

- Offline multiplayer (Instead of buying 1 game for $60 and having 4 people playing on the same couch, it seems a lot of times nowadays 4 copies which add up to $240 have to be purchased so you and your friends can play together. Not cool. Not sure if it's 100% intentional.)

Edited by Nate10

The gang aspect, working for different types of gang and taking missions from multiple gangs, would be pretty good. In a way, think of Fallout New Vegas. Choosing to side with a faction and alienate all the others.

Carry as many weapons as you want.

Custom radio soundtracks.

Customise cars and guns, so spoilers, nitro, and red dot sights and silencers etc.

Also, an extra first person view for aiming the weapons down the sights or through a red dot.

Buy cars online from an internet store or laptop and they are delivered to your garage. More cars unlocked the further in the game you are.

Buy even more clothes from shops, as well as accessories for your character eg tattoos, haircuts etc.

Bring back the jetpack and make it even more powerful, so you can get from one side of the map to the other in minutes.

The gang aspect, working for different types of gang and taking missions from multiple gangs, would be pretty good. In a way, think of Fallout New Vegas. Choosing to side with a faction and alienate all the others.

Buy even more clothes from shops, as well as accessories for your character eg tattoos, haircuts etc.

I enjoyed most of that post but these two really struck out for me. Your idea on siding with gangs sound really neat, and a lot more in-depth than just the "going along with the storyline" which all games did until recently. At the same time though, I kind of enjoy having to go along with the storyline.

More character customization has always been a want of mine since SA came out. In GTA 3, Claude looked badass so it didn't matter much but when we started being able to change the clothes of our character I was always disappointed because our options were so lame and lacking.

I get the feeling people want GTA to become more and more like an RPG. I love being able to make decisions and shit but I don't want Rockstar to overdo it, the way it was done in GTA IV was fine for me.

But yeah, totally agree on changing your character's clothes and shit. Something like SA but with more options should really be done.

I agree on more options for clothing and all that for your character. Also, when putting on a hat/glasses, you shouldn't lose them because you get knocked down. If the hat/glasses are knocked off, maybe you can press a button to pick them up and put them back on when you stand over them.

I know this has been said before by many people but I think a female protagonist would be kinda neat but then again, if its not done right, it could end up hurting the GTA Series.

If the hat/glasses are knocked off, maybe you can press a button to pick them up and put them back on when you stand over them.

Rockstar did exactly this in 2005 with The Warriors(which was a kick ass game if I may add). I think this would be a cool thing to see in GTA V. Or hell, maybe your hat just won't flop off. Video games don't need to be a life simulator.

A female protagonist could definitely be dope. Could is the keyword though.

I enjoyed most of that post but these two really struck out for me. Your idea on siding with gangs sound really neat, and a lot more in-depth than just the "going along with the storyline" which all games did until recently. At the same time though, I kind of enjoy having to go along with the storyline.

More character customization has always been a want of mine since SA came out. In GTA 3, Claude looked badass so it didn't matter much but when we started being able to change the clothes of our character I was always disappointed because our options were so lame and lacking.

GTA2 had the gang aspect ages ago, and updating it for GTAV would be a pretty good idea. We know that Rockstar want to give us a lot of freedom in these games, so with different gangs and having to choose what one to side with, each leading to different endings, surely it's a good thing to consider? I thought they would have kept the feature for GTA3, was a bit annoyed they scrapped it.

In GTAIV, the customisation was basically zero. You could mix and match outfits that were ill fitting and looked stupid the whole time, which is hardly customisation, it's bad co-ordination. SA had an amazing amount of things to wear, and again, like the gang system, scrapped it for a tiny amount of clothes for the next full-fat GTA game. If certain features have to be removed for new ones, then get rid of the pointless side missions for police cars, ambulances etc. I think everyone got fed up of them by the time GTA SA rolled around, let alone the portable games.

• 2 weeks later...

- Old charecters from gta

- Car customazation

- better clothe choices like hoodie under leather jacket etc

- charecter customazation height weight and race voice same tho etc

- Better guns AR-15 etc

- Tommy vercittit's shirt when you beat game

- parachutes

- you can drink and eat at free roam

- Silencers like GTA SA

- haircuts

- tattos

- Do robbings like GTA VCS

- heists

- maybe just maybe freerunning? i mean it can be usefull and cool in chase scenes ;)

- Drve thru's?

- Houses and furintire choces like go to furiniture store buy stuff

- jobs?

- jail break out? like if caught

- Dancing?

- a young guy like 21 - 27?

- work for gangs

- Dont go gta iv on us graphics ok but no realism i hated the driving pychics use saints row 2 driving puchics

Sorry for the dounle post guys but i go new ideas and noboys talked..

- Climb up poles

- Do the speical car jacking like in that mission to rob the truck so badass

- Like if you're on a roof or something high you run to the heli and grab the bottom support thing and pull yourself up and throw the dude off

- Join a gang

- Song's like no love etc

- Go to a beach and get a tan or lay down and ( in FP) look at the sea

- Vic vance survived

- Have to pay rent if you decided to rent a house or appartment

- inpale

- like some guy said you can't just pull a AK-47 from your coat lol like maybe a cut off gun like a Ar-15 but smaller more compact?

- Pull ups

- Join the army? MUST HAVE a clean record so that means no criminal things if you get kicked out you keep your vest.BDU.helmet evreything they gave u

- Interagtions.Extortions,Kidnappings

- Plan a attack or heist like you get to choose where the van is and where the attack happens and where to go and you got to defend the van

- When you go to a bar a option to sit or a burger shot and eat your food.

- Better haircuts

- C.R.A.S.H returns

- SPAS 12 and 15

- Have airborne missions like over night a dude tells you to jump you wear full black etc

• 3 weeks later...

My wishlist for gta 5 is,

1.The graphics should be improved.

2.When we fire a rocket launcher on a building,it should blast and break.And when we later pass it by,There should be construction work being done on it.

3.Every shop and building should be accessible.

4.We have to decorate our own house with furniture.Get things from markets.

5.If we get hurt,then we have to enter the hospital to get us healed up.

6.We should also enter the police stations and tell some officers that we need help.something like that.

7.We can call anyone from our cellphone,like it was in gta 4.

This is my wishlist.

• 3 weeks later...

*Set in a revamped Vice City that takes Miami as well as various other bits and pieces of Florida (which is anything but a giant urban center) as a basis. They could do something like the Scarface game did and have a grouping of lawless islands run by gangs and drug caretels that you can fly or boat out to for your off-roading pleasure.

*More diversity in the police. Male, female, uniformed officers, plain clothes detectives, SWAT, etc..

*Vehicle customization. More extensive customization options for more vehicles (even police vehicles and semi-trucks!) would be nice.

*Maybe some more stylization in certain vehicle types? GTA has always seemed biased toward sports cars to me and I'd like to have "sports trucks" and "sports SUVs" such as this and this.

*Female protagonist. She doesn't have to be a bodybuilder, she could be ex-military or even a mercenary. Women in the US Marine Corps aren't all bulky bodybuilders, but they aren't exactly weaklings either (if you don't believe me, go find one and pick a fight with her... :gappy: ). You can criticize the idea all you want, but I think it'd make for an interesting change of perspective.

Edited by Spartan198

• 5 weeks later...

Story for GTA 5

Continuation from where niko came to liberty city to escape the russian or have niko do a revenge story thing and come back to europe and get some motherfuc@# payback

Cars / Boat / Airplanes

I want to see that Take 2/Rockstar make the care MORE realistic like BMW,VW,Honda and etc also to allow the player to customizes there car like what saint row 2 do and add really cool feature and also bring back the lowrider feature and maybe some mounted machine gun and the same with boat and planes

Weapon

This is the 21 centuries so add the latest and greater arsenal like a 50 cal and some HK

World

Make the layout that will overlook the success of GTA 4 so people will be at awe

More side mission

Dealing with drug dealer and helping friend in need that what also make GTA 4 a success also

GTA 5 " Add on "

Like the success of GTA 4 and the same with EFLC make it like both characters crisis cross the story lines so you will both a dynamic games all together

Music

Do what GTA 4 is so famous get real voice actor and dj and put together a slamming mix of music

* I HAVE SEVERAL WISHES FOR THE ALL NEW GTA

* SO I'VE PUT THEM IN 4 SEPERATE MENU'S, THAT'S MAKES IT EASIER TO READ

* GAMEPLAY

* When arrested, you are taken to the police station, and be interrogated. You'll be able control this interrogation yourself, with several sentences you can choose from.

* You'll be able to choose where to live, every residential building is buyable en sellable. This way, you can choose where you want your safehouse to be.

* Your safehouses have several extra's like driveway's, docking station (boat), helipad, and runway.

* Everything parked on your property will be saved (car, bicycle, motorcycle, boat, helicopter, and airplane).

* You'll be able to hire guards (along with dogs), so your properties are guarded.

* You can enter all buildings without extra loading time between the streets and the interiors.

* You can talk to anyone, everywhere, and you can control your conversations, with several sentences you can choose from.

* You'll be able to hang out with more friends at the same time.

* You'll be able to take your friends along on a mission.

* There's a countryside, entire beautiful areas with waterfalls, forests, and wild animals.

* Wapenmenu just the same as in Red Dead Redemption.

* There also are horses, and you can also learn to ride a horse.

* There are more animals in the game.

* There are children in the game.

* You'll have the ability to set up a camp (camper/tent), and save at the campsite (RDR).

* There'll be more tourists in the game, wich you can fool in several ways.

* The airports will able to use again, and there'll be more cities to go to.

* There'll be crooked cops.

* The classic radio station will be back.

* You can visit more public places (disco/restaurant/poolcentre, etc.)

* In safehouse: useable toilet/usable kitchen (make your own food)/ability to redecorate (refurnish)/ability to control all light and electronics.

* ODD JOBS/SIDEMISSIONS

* cut weed (remember 'The Truth'? --GTA SA--, he had lots of weed)

* drug courier (as in GTA IV)

* taximissions (the taximissions are to much fun, they must come back)

* valet parking (as in GTA SA)

* racing driver (to be able to go to an actual circuit and get racing)

* trainmissions (traindriver/conducter)

* vigilante missions (standard police missions as known)

* bountyhunter (to catch criminals without heaving to work for the police)

* undercover missions (heavy police missions)

* espionage (to be a kind of private detective)

* army missions (tanks/heavy trucks)

* paramedic missions (ambulance/helicopter)

* fire missions (firetruck/helicopter)

* pimping missions (as in GTA SA)

* pizza delivery (as in GTA VC)

* assassin (as in GTA IV)

* imposter/swindler (to set someone on the wrong track

* intruder (to commit fraude)

* pit-crew member (extra missions beside racing driver missions)

* computer technician/hacker (to get/encrypt someone's files)

* telephone technician (to put a tap in someone's phone)

* secretary (to know what's someone's up to)

* plumber (to cause a disaster within a building)

* electrician (to cut the power off in certain buildings, but no one will notice)

* carpenter/contractor (to build properties)

* decorator (to paint properties)

* smith (as in goldsmith or blacksmith)

* photographer (to work for the press)

* cook (in restaurant)

* salesman (in cardealership/clothesstore)

* musician/rockstar (learn to play several instruments)

* SHOPS IN GAME

* cardealership

* motorcycle dealership

* bicyclestore

* custom shop with:

electronics (audio/video/gaming/alarm/sat nav/adaptive cruise control/esc/abs/internet)

paintjobs (colors/different kinds of paint)

body parts (body kits/spoilers/hoods/wingdoors)

performance parts (runflat tyres/tune up your vehicle)

car armor parts (to be able to get a full armor package on your vehicle)

accessories (neon lights/hydraulics)

* YOU ALSO MUST BE ABLE TO CONVERT A VAN (LIKE MOONBEAM) INTO A CAMPER

* furniture store (like ikea)

* music store (where you can buy instruments)

* record store (to buy cd's/dvd's/games)

* electronics store (stereo/television etc.)

* supermarket (24-7)

* video shop (to rent a video/dvd)

* YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY PAY FOR YOUR PURCHASES, AND AWAIT YOUR ORDERS, THERE ALSO WILL BE A DELIVERY SERVICE, WICH DELIVERS YOUR ORDERS AT HOME

* VEHICLES

* You can't go on driving 'round forever, at some point you'll run out of fuel, and you'll have to visit a gasstation, or just steal another vehicle.

* There'll also be garages, where you can let you vehicle get fixed when it's heavily damaged. When you have only light damage, you still can visit Pay & Spray.

* You can control the trunk (for transport of certain people)

* There'll be a breakdown service wich you can control when your vehicle won't start again. They will also have the ability to tow your vehicle to a garage.

* There'll be difference in the vehicle density, depending on what day and what time you'll be driving.

* You can lock up your own vehicles, motorcycles will have a chainlock or something like that.

* You can turn off your vehicle when sitting in/on it.

* The driving schools will be back (car/bike/boat/flying), your skill will also have an influence on your handling. Driving without a driver's licence will get you a ticket.

* For small traffic violations or accidents with a police vehicle you'll get a ticket. When commited a crime you'll be arrested, and taken to the police station. When arrested, you'll see the whole drive to the police station. You'll have the 'Trip Skip' ability, but you can also try to bail out of the police car.

* There'll be military vehicles again, also the 'No Flying Zone' will be back.

* You can control al you vehicles functions (indicators/daylights/foglights/normal lights/main beam/electric windows/electric sunroof/carkit/sat nav/adaptive cruise control/esc & abs).

* State vehicles (police, ambulance...) will also get out of the way when another state vehicle is coming with siren or flashing light on, or drive along with them.

* When in/on a state vehicle you'll be able to control the siren and the flashing light seperately.

* The Coach/Bus can carry more than 4 people again (as in VC)

* There are regular busdrivers, no normal pedestrians behind the wheel of a bus.

* You can use al kinds of public transport, and you can also choose not to pay in every forn of it.

* When you get out of a taxi, you'll have 5 seconds to bail out without paying for the ride.

* The taxi prices will be charged per mile.

* When on a motorcycle, wearing a helmet, this must protect you at least a bit.

* When driving a vehicle, you must be able to choose to not hold a weapon (as in Saints Row).

* When being a passenger in any vehicle, you can choose any type of weapon.

* When an NPC rans into a police vehicle or violates a traffic rule, they will also get a ticket from a police officer.

GTA V TOTAL.rtf

Runs for old laptops (i own a suckish one)

The car names are real (example BMW Z3 instead of stallion)

Doesnt take so much hardrive space (Im almost near to overload)

Advanced driving (a button for clutch and going left/right lights to turn on)

More real-life like (cops would tail ur ass if you drive on red light or go over the speed limit 2nd wish speed limit)

Bank robbing and more realistic peds like when i invite a grove into my gang he isnt so smart

and i think you can squash 6 people in a ambulance isntead of 4

Edited by TommyVercitti

• 3 weeks later...

I really want, modern day setting, improved graphics, improved gameplay, improved physics, improved AI and improved animations.

More realistic people, facial movements like L.A Noire would be amazing. (this Should happen.)

More realistic weather, include mist on especially gloomy days.. maybe more detailed clouds? GTA really looks great in the wet on a grey day.. Add some puddles! that splash people on the sidewalk. lightning is really good on gta 4, so i trust it will be even better for gta 5.

More realistic car damage.

People should sometimes witness crimes i comit, and either call the police on a cell phone or in a phone booth. they should be marked on the map and maybe even an icon above their heads.. like the warriors.

More vehicles. and i want vehicles with hydraulics back. and bring back police bikes..... off road vehicles would be nice like buggies, farm vehicles and jeeps etc. maybe include a street sweeper that appears 1 day a week early in the morning.

In car view, where you can see the characters hands on the steering wheel. (not needed, but this has always been my favorite driving view on games.)

Optional first person view. (not needed but again would be good.)

Vandalism.. i Definitely want to smash up cars with bats again, i also want to smash windows with bricks, bats etc.

I want to beable to hang out of a car window and swing a bat/knife/hammer etc.. while being a passenger in a moving car. (maybe? its not needed, but it would be great.)

Maybe the passenger of a car should beable to shoot with shotguns and AK's etc? but Not RPG's or over the top weapons. we really DONT want over the top drive-bys.

Return of weapons such as chainsaw, hammer, big knives etc.. (maybe even a make-shift flamethrower, like a deodorant can and a lighter or something, that would be good.)

2 player offline.

2 player online. (this is strong wishful thinking but imagine how sick it would be.)

You should beable to jump on the back off pick up trucks as passengers offline and online. same with vans.

Parking spaces and garages were it saves your car, and if you loose it on a mission or out somewhere an identical cars re-appears at your garage, and to get rid of a car so it never saves again, just park it out of the garage or out of the parking space and save it again so its not there.

Improve the cover system, make it easier more efficient and less awkward.

CCTV cameras? (not needed... but it Might be good.)

Being able to choose a colour at the pay n spray.

Large trucks, 18 wheelers?

I want rampage back.

I want to collect protection money from shops inside my gangs turf.

Keep the unique stunt jumps!

I want to beable to drug deal from any car ANYTIME i want lol. it would be just like the ice cream truck missions on vice city, with some normal car.. which would be better. sometimes i want to park up and beep my horn at the seller/buyer, sometimes i want to meet someone on foot.

I want to beable to deal different types of drugs.. also being able to buy drugs from other people.. to sell... drugs dealers should try and rip me off sometimes and run with my money or something aswell, maybe sometimes pull a knife or gun on me (maybe even making new contacts randomly.. i heard you can do this on china town wars, iv never played it, but it makes me really want to)

I want to start fires. (wishful thinking?)

Being able to carry more weapons, maybe you can click left to get to the weapon category like usual. but then click down to scroll through the different types of that weapon.

If your going to have DLC for the new GTA dont do it like you did for the current GTA.. were all the new content is seperated between games.

Someone who has a disc version of a DLC, should still beable to play in the same online games as people who dont have the DLC.

NO MORE CONSOLE EXCLUSIVITY.

A more fluent and brutal fighting system like we saw on the warriors, also stuff on the floor should be used as a weapon to.. like the warriors... fighting on gta is really slow and boring and you cant kick someone on the floor very well at all, the warriors had a great fighting system. we need lots of different fighting moves / punches / kicks / tackles etc etc to keep fighting exciting and varied. but we dont want anything over the top or unrealistic.. just pure brutal fighting.. kicks to the face, people gettin flung to the ground, tackled, mad punches etc.

We NEED to beable to tackle people who are running away and fling people to the ground while running etc. and we NEED more melee weapons definitely. Plus we need more group fights that dont involve guns happening. things on the floor should be usable weapons, just like the warriors.

Items such as TV's and chairs should be an option to use as a weapon, and we should beable to throw these items at people.

Mugging people would be nice. taking peoples money, phones or MP3 players.

Raids on shops like smash n grabs and robberies were you run out with the till or the money. we should beable to rob Every kind of store.

Robbing houses.. like on san andreas.

Maybe the ability to rob banks whenever i choose?

We NEED to beable to run inside buildings, like the hospital for example. the game wont let you sprint but computer generated civilians can sprint all they like. we should beable to sprint in any building.

I want to see drive by's happening in the street, and occasionally, Very occasionally, i want drive by's to happen to the player. (not to much though because this could get annoying)

Riot police and rioting? maybe even an online mode called riot? Tear Gas would be sick. (wishful thinking)

Car customization. and using our customized cars from single player for the online street races.

Driving a truck at top speed into a brick wall should destroy the brick wall, same should apply with heavier vehicles and small trees.

Gambling, street gambling, casinos and poker with friends etc.

I want to ride a bicycle again!!!!!

Skate/BMX parks?

I want to beable to play pool/snooker, poker (and other gambling games), air hockey, darts, bowling, golf, arcade games etc etc still.

The introduction of pinball machines would be great (playable of course) all we would need is 2 buttons for the flippers, and 1 button to jog the machine when the ball gets stuck.

I want a 6 star army response again.

I want functional fire escapes.

Maybe the return of planes would be nice.

Keep prostitutes, add Pimps.

Keep things like ATMs, car wshes, toll booths, clothing stores, gas stations and add resturants, barbers, betting shops, liquor stores, hardware stores, gyms, pawn shops and other things like that to improve atmosphere.. make sure there functional.

Include electronic stores, jewlery stores, music stores etc etc to rob... like the warriors.

Pawn shops should be used to trade in stolen goods from robberies or muggings for cash etc.

Add drive throughs at the burger shots and clucking bells etc.

Pedestrians turning into the gas stations and buying fuel would really improve the atmosphere of the game.. imagine jumping in their car and driving off while they go and pay for their fuel.

Fuel should be included, but it shouldnt be a main feature, a player should never be forced to refuel in a bad situation, maybe just have it as a background novelty, that could be included in some missions. functional gas stations are needed, it would allow a player to refuel, buy food and regain health or rob the place.

Ability to buy an MP3 player on the game so you can listen to music on foot, and skip the song easily some how... you could listen to radio songs on the game and listen to songs saved on the console harddrive, itll have to be for BOTH consoles though. players character should take out headphones when spoken to or when fighting or when needed in general. (its a maybe, not really needed but this would be good.)

I want drive-bys and people hanging out of the car again shooting.

I want to call up some back up again. and i want to give my back up orders like on the warriors.. such as attack, smash stuff.. follow, spread out, hide.. etc.

Witnessing police brutality occasionally in some areas would ne nice.

I want the ability to surrender to the police whenever i want. even when i have 5 stars or something. only way to surrender currently is to let them get you at gun point, close range.. but usually they just shoot you to death constantly/mindlessly.

Less police patrol in some areas, theres to much police everywhere sometimes makes it so you cant have fun, we need areas so bad police dont patrol there (Ghettos/Slums/High Rises etc.) And police shouldnt turn up to a crime scene just seconds later like they often do. unless they generally are just passing by.

Police shouldnt know where i am at all times, sometimes when i comit crimes the police magically know exactly where i am even though no one is around.

Noriety should be in GTA, if i manage to loose the stars i got, they should still be looking for someone in similar clothing to me, or the same colour/type of car i was in, basically cops should be more persistant, and still be on the look out even after i loose the stars, however putting a mask on should prevent noriety.

Noriety could be lost in many ways if gained, by hacking police computers (in the police cars) or by killing high ranking police officers maybe?... keeping a low profile should help reduce noriety also and also changing appearance, taking items of clothing off or changing shirt etc. it would be good if we could throw items of clothing away anytime we want, lets say we'd throw away our red hoodie over a fence for example, while police are looking for a guy in a red hoodie.

Police should have flash bangs or smoke grenades maybe? when im hiding in a room, taking cover against a wall for example. police just pour into the room and they are just obviouse targets and they get killed immediately. they should have ways of getting us out of our camping spots.

Police cars need to stop randomly spawning ahead of player, then travelling down the wrong side of the road at high speed towards player. its annoying to say the least. police need to have more control and need to be more sensible.

I want to steal cars in different ways, like maybe pick the lock somehow or pry the window open and unlock the door. but i still want to just smash the window like normal.

Different animations for stealing cars and climbing fences to add variation. (Not needed, but it should happen)

Sometimes while im climbing fences, im over the other side but then a police officer suddenly points a gun at me, and i teleport back to the cops side of the fence.. this should NEVER happen.

Aswell as adding plenty of new cars, Every model of every vehicle from the old GTA games should be bought back, with names to note the era. ('85 Banshee, '92 Banshee etc.) this will be more believable then every one driving around in the latest model of every car. and it will add lots more variation.

There should be common normal cars, and rarer, more expensive cars or older cars maybe? to make the traffic realistically varied. commercial vehicles like vans should probably be more common in some areas aswell.

More cars should have more then 1 person in them, and the animations for stealing cars should look more forceful and brutal, with some pedestrians more resistance is needed. and keep the people who hang on to the car door as you drive off!

More street racing.

I want the stadium back, like on vice city or san andreas.

More/better burnout smoke!

Keep the old and rusty wreck cars, i love them, i love the way they drive and i love the way they look. they also add variation.

When i enter a car, i should beable to wait for a short while, untill my character puts his seatbelt on, this will prevent my character from flying out of the windshield when i crash.. it could work exactly like the bike helmets.

Maybe being able to choose what bike helmets to wear at the safehouse? so when you get on a bike later on you get the helmet of your choice straight away? (not needed, but would be good.)

Vehicle weight issues need to be fixed, for example i was playing GTA IV recently, and a cop car managed to push my huge truck to the side, while i was trying to do the same to him at high speed. that is unacceptable and unrealistic.

Using cars we customize on single player, on the online street races, so everyones car has their own design and looks unique.

When im being chased or shot at, my character should react to things quicker and more urgently.. i hate the way when im being shot at my player still climbs fences and steals cars like nothing is happening. he needs to be in a rush sometimes!

Game space wasted by TV shows and content should be used for more radio songs and shows... i dont want to watch GTA TV, but i Do want to Steal GTA TV's.

I want a shopping mall.

Body parts need to STOP going through walls! and the end of some guns!

Groups of people who cause trouble and gangs and other people who comit crimes.. at night maybe more groups come out and stand on the corner you know? also bring back the people who leen against cars from san andreas!

We need more focus on gangs! street gangs and organised crime gangs, maybe mark their turf on the map like san andreas. i want gang wars! and neighbourhood turf wars!

We should see subtle drug deals randomly in certain areas. drug deals unrelated to the story line and character, this would improve the atmosphere of the game.

I want another dirt track for dirt bikes etc.

People walking dogs, guard dogs.. street cats, birds etc etc (maybe make it so you cant kill these animals) maybe have rats you can kill, maybe even wildlife in the country side (another wishful thought, but it really should happen.)

More realistic shop faces and building windows... this will Greatly improve the atmosphere and overall look of the game. the 2D blur on buildings is really a let down.

I want stealth... like manhunt.

Bigger map!! gta 4 is really small.. really really small... need more and bigger residential areas of all kinds, general city. and there needs to be less sea / water.. And bring back the country side!! different cities a decent distance away from each other would be great.

Local grocery shops and stores in residential areas that are easy targets to rob, pedestrians on the game should use these shops aswell.

I want shoplifting.

The ability to sit down on chairs would be nice, anything from park benches to chairs at the clucking bell, they should all be functional. maybe even the ability to sit down on a stair case? (not needed but it would be nice)

You can call a cab which is good... Also you should beable to take a bus.. and you should beable to walk around on a train and even fight on a train etc etc.. keep the subweys aswell!

A bus should beable to hold Lots of people on it. offline and online. busy buses would improve the atmosphere of the game.

Better character customization would be really nice.. and Very detailed and much better character customization on online player, we need ALOT more clothes, more shoes, a lot more and much better/normal hats (wooly hats, baseball caps, bandannas, beanie hats) and ability to choose skin colour, hair styles (selection of simple shaved hair, more then 3 options of dreadlocks, afros And cornrows... selection of normal hair, selection of long hair, and bald.) choices of facial hair and hair colors. (shades of blonde, brown, ginger and black maybe as options, to avoid ridiculous characters.) and Plenty of faces to choose from, and maybe the ability to change/choose facial features, also things like glasses and maybe piercings and tattoos. i want lots of choices in character customization. although i dont want online players characters looking like jokes i know it would be easy for R* to pull off.

Maybe even the ability to choose a mask and a pair of gloves to carry with you at all time and put them on when you want quickly during the game. and then take them off when you want.

Dumping clothes would be nice, throw my hoodie over the fence in the alley, while police look for a hooded male. (but that same item of clothing should still be in the safehouse when u get back)

Police should have spike strips.

Police should fine me for minor offenses, like scraping their car or bumping into them, instead of trying to arrest me.

Female police officers/paramedic. (just for variety)

I want purchasable properties again. and more purchasable things in general. I want to buy a business like on Vice city.

If someones hood is up it should blow down while they run and they should put it back up... and sometimes hats should get hit off from peoples heads, and glasses.

Walking around with weapons out or a mask on should raise suspision with the police and police should be more realistic and less gun happy.

Making posses on online play like red dead.

Make online play smoother and improve the quality of it.

More graffiti, bigger graffiti, varied graffiti.. etc etc so the same graffiti pieces dont get repeated throughout the hole level. i also want to do some more graffiti myself.

Maybe the ability to free paint, like choose a colour, hold the spray button, and use the analogue to draw the lines.

Night time should be darker, deeper and more threatening. crime should raise at night.

Also street lights, shop lights neon lights and car headlights should illuminate the area a lot more with a lot more brightness.. we need emphasis on well lit streets/main roads (which could be safer the majority of time) and dark alley ways and streets (which potentially could be dangerous)

Detailed, realistic nice looking trees and plants, trees suitable for the PS3/XBox 360. better trees will Greatly improve the atmosphere and look of the game.

I want the paramedic, fire truck and taxi side missions back and the pimp side missions. and Keep the cop car side missions!

Maybe add garbage truck side missions? side missions can sometimes be good fun if done correctly.

Running people over on GTA is amazing! i want it to be just as good or even better!

I want the ability to turn police on and off for online free roam Back!

Weapons online should all be the exact same symbol on the map, and they should change position randomly. this would result in a wider range of gameplay and weapons being used, so people dont just go for the amazing weapons every time. also powerful weapons such as RPG's and grenades should be rarer... Weapons on the ground should be rarer anyway, because weapons should be unlocked by levelling up, like red dead. but for the lower levels weapons found across the map will be useful.

Money online should be the XP. this would encourage a wide range of activities on free roam. such as mugging people, robbing houses / stores, drug dealing etc etc.

More things to do on online free roam so people are encouraged to do something other then just constantly killing people in 1 spot, maybe introduce drug dealing as a side mission... Gang hideout missions like on red dead, maybe even the ability to claim a bit of land and start a turf war during free roam, like red dead... and free roam challenges would be great, all sorts of ones, co-op ones aswell that involve mugging people, robbing shops etc online... so many possibilities.

Base the gang hideouts online on the gangs and gang turf offline.

The ability to start turf wars during free roam would be nice, just like claiming land on red dead. But still keep the seperate online turf war mode.

Sort spawning out for online play on the next GTA.. people spawn right next to the person that killed them in the first place like 5 seconds after theyve been killed.. not good.

Give XP out on online modes for kill assists.. and maybe close calls? close escapes? or leaving someone injured.. even on free roam.. and XP for teaming up and robbing shops? free roam challenges like on red dead etc.. make things more fun.

More incentive to level up online, we should unlock guns to start off with on online free roam.. and armour, like red dead. we should also maybe have the ability, to add unique marks to our online characters, like adding a scars on the characters face or arm etc where we want.. people with scars or something like this would be prestige for example? and it should take a long time to unlock the ability to have a scar... maybe even have this system for the tattoos online aswell.

Maybe online perks?... nothing ridiculous though.. just simple slight things like.. every1 gets a choice of 2 perks.. the choices could be.. infinite sprint for example.. or extra ammo... we DONT want anything stupid like extra health, or commando pro, or a live grenade dropped after death, or faster cars... things like this will just ruin the game.

Maybe the ability to allow people who make online gangs / clans to wear their own gang colours.. certain clothing items like a basic hoody, t shirts, jumper, basic hats and bandannas you should beable to choose a colour for. make sure the basic clothes dont have a logo on them or anything.

Clan tags online.

I want to play basketball agen.

Ability to taunt people would be nice.

Busy beaches? people having picnics in the park? ability to play beach volley ball would be nice.

Maybe pedestrians could react to situation more realistically and verbally and interact with eachother more naturally and more often.. maybe reactions to events like yelling for other pedestrians to help or telling people to run or shouting and running to help. (wishful thinking?)

We need elderly people, elderly people with walking sticks, we also need groups of friends walking and talking together, and romantic couples holding hands while walking in the park/streets etc. we also need groups of gangsters gathering once again. Aswell as random people walking around randomly. this will improve the atmosphere of the game.. and include fun opportunities to spoil peoples day. keep the joggers and people doing yoga in the parks. maybe people could even be playing sports around the map? such as basketball etc.

Other people need to be drunk at night time.. groups of people need to be going on nights out.. fights, muggings, general drunkenness.. vandalism.. should all go up at night.

When pedestrians drop their mobile phone, groceries or shopping bags they should pick them up again, not just freeze awkwardly, then continue walking like nothing happened... (Unless suddenly their life gets threatened in some way and they get suprised).

People should get injured.. and after a while should limp or hold their wounds. untill they get a medic box or go to the hospital or ring an ambulance.

People should do activities, go to work, get lifts with people, go to the city etc. only some cars should drive around aimlessly, just cruising about..

Maybe the jetpack could make a return?

The night club scene should be returned, that is really good on the balad of gay tony.

Running should be faster and funner and jumping fences and foot chases should be improved and more adrenaline packed, running downstairs needs to be improved, it needs to be faster.

Better AI so cars dont crash and people dont behave as weird as often as they do.

A fame/respect system, other people have mentioned this recently.

Maybe the ability to push objects such as cars? off the edge of cliffs?

I want trains online.

I want a 3 lane free-way back.

Heavier traffic and busier streets in some areas. but at night some areas should seem deserted sometimes.

We need less buildings dissapearing.

We need less cars dissapearing and we need traffic to be realistic.. sometimes roads seem dead on 1 side and very busy on the side your on.. like the game cant load more or something. traffic needs to be consistant and heavier some of the time.

Cars need to STOP spawning infront of the player on the road, when the player looks back.

Hotels and bed and breakfasts to save your game, or maybe even the ability to sleep rough in the streets on a park bench or a derilict building to save your game would be good.

List of cars to import/export

Chop Shops, places to take stolen cars and strip them for cash.. also a place to crush cars.

Pedestrians should park their cars more often, and return to them and drive of more often.

Bring back the car bombs from GTA3.

I Definitely want to hold people hostage. maybe even force somebody in a car and drive off lol. (Is abduction to far for GTA?.... uhhmm.. naaaah i dont recon abduction is to far for GTA.)

Being able to tie people up like on red dead, but instead of putting the victim on the back of my horse, putting them in the trunk of the car.

Picking up dead bodies and putting them in the trunk of your car would be nice.

Some messed up, brutal, secretive, inbred hillbilly hick type gang / family in the deep country side.. in the deep sticks they should suprise us and try and kill us.. they should set traps too lol.. (Maybe? its not needed, but imagine how sick it would be)

Being able to film on the ingame phone camera? save the film as a replay and upload it to some GTAYoutube, that you can get to at the internet cafes ingame. (not needed but would be insane)

Replay capabilities.

I'd like to beable to smoke weed, or take cocaine. and each drug should have its own effect. (not needed, but might be good)

The ability to buy liquor from the liquor store would be nice. but instead of downing the hole bottle there and then, it should last a long time, character should be seen with a bottle in hand taking swigs every now and then. It should also make it so we can be drunk all the time. and the bottle could be used as a weapon any time needed.

1 last thing... you should beable to get really drunk and still beable to fight.. i dont like the way you cant fight while your really drunk, it would be funny to have drunken bar fights and drive of drunk, you also should beable to shoot and throw while really drunk... (drink driving on GTA 4 is spot on, really good.) keep the blury wavey stumbly effect while really drunk.

And anything you can do on single player, you should beable to do on online play free roam, such as mug people rob houses rob stores, walk in a train go to a nightclub, get drunk etc etc all that stuff.

........... A Grand Theft Auto Zombies mode!!!!.... imagine it, you could have seperate modes were your stuck in a house maybe fighting them off.. but the free roam online play zombie mode would be INCREDIBLE. specially if you could still loot shops and all the stuff i listed above lol. just with really fast aggressive mental zombies everywhere, which come in hordes at frightening rates around the city. (this 1 is huge wishful thinkin lol.)

Some of these ideas i feal are a must. but some of them i just think are good ideas that would make a good edition to the game. i understand we have limitations, but these ideas are for the best. i strongly think that aspects from previous rockstar games like the warriors, red dead, vice city and san andreas. need to be included on the new GTA title. and i never like to see features being taken away from games.

And if GTA V is going to come on the next gen consoles. (PS4 and XBox 720) i will be expecting this hole list and more to easily be a possibility.

sorry about the length of my list.