I Am Legend QUARANTINE

Joelzaar

Some of you may have heard of this mod and some may not have. Im the Team Leader and creator of this mod. So far its about 10% done and i will post my progress here, you can comment and join up if you want, the more the better because so far only 3 people are working on it. Please dont start asking why gta 3? my other topic on a different site got so spammed up it got locked up.

So i hope to see your posts soon!. Anyone wanting to oin can email me at [email protected] and add me if they want.

They're engines and they're maps, modding SA to this extent would take months just to map it and then of course scripting it. VC and 3 have the best way for it. But my main porblem is, Im using a stripped script and have peds and cars set to 0, but police cars and taxis and the flatbed keep showing up with maybe 3 peds at a time. How do i stop this? any suggestions?

[REMOVED]

Give it abit to get going, next one has empty streets. Missions are well on the way, my scripters are working at full to get the beta out soon.

Edited by joelzaar

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
*UPDATE*

My whole team has quit so im on my own but im using LC2010 as a base. All thats needed is a little texturing which i'll do and i need a scripter for it to be finished. IM SOOO CLOSE TO FINISHING SO I NEED YOU HELP!!!

sorry im new to modding gta's im currently looking for gta4 or sa ive messedwith vice city a little anddidnt like how it ran im messing with 3 so far so good

They're engines and they're maps, modding SA to this extent would take months just to map it and then of course scripting it. VC and 3 have the best way for it. But my main porblem is, Im using a stripped script and have peds and cars set to 0, but police cars and taxis and the flatbed keep showing up with maybe 3 peds at a time. How do i stop this? any suggestions?

[REMOVED]

Give it abit to get going, next one has empty streets. Missions are well on the way, my scripters are working at full to get the beta out soon.

I acually looked this mod up on google and there is a place to download what seems to be a similar mod but for San Andreas.

Some of you may have heard of this mod and some may not have. Im the Team Leader and creator of this mod. So far its about 10% done and i will post my progress here, you can comment and join up if you want, the more the better because so far only 3 people are working on it. Please dont start asking why gta 3? my other topic on a different site got so spammed up it got locked up.

So i hope to see your posts soon!. Anyone wanting to oin can email me at [email protected] and add me if they want.

I know it's a little late in the process since your almost done, but I just wanted to pitch out some of my ideas for this mod... First you should try to add a striped red Mustang to the game, because this was one of the cars he drove... the other car that would be cool (and even better to see) would be his SUV, he drives it all the time... its a jacked version of the Ford Expedition EL, with a set of lights on the top, ill post a picture of the SUV. One last thing which would be awesome (I think) is if you replace all the radio stations with the broadcast of Robbert Neville's search for survivors... I can't attach audio files(I had one with only the broadcast) but this youtube video has the broadcast in the background http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-uFJrrH_bw Just think about some of my suggestions...

post-28194-1231037873_thumb.jpg