Worst Game of all Time?

Vercetti Thug

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW??

Age of Empires 3, it makes my PC run like shit.

Never actually played it, but I just somehow know it's crap.

You both need to shut the fuck up.

Not only are you bitching because either:

1. Your PC fails soooo badly it can't run that game, which has really low basic sysReq.

2. You just 'know it does'

Don't just spout shit. Like, i know COD4 is shit, somehow, i just know it is... i dunno. Same applies for Bioshock... that's... 'just shit' too. Never played past the small demo teaser.. but, the whole story is just shit, even though i don't know what happens.

Oh, and FarCry 2. That'll be shit, just, you know, it's somehow crap. Just, is. Kinda.

Spouting bullshit aside, the worst game ever has to be....

Any game based off a movie, in particular marvel ones. Money spinning bullshit.

Well this topic opened up some civilized debate didn't it? Can we calm down a little bit?

You both need to shut the fuck up.

Not only are you bitching because either:

1. Your PC fails soooo badly it can't run that game, which has really low basic sysReq.

2. You just 'know it does'

Don't just spout shit. Like, i know COD4 is shit, somehow, i just know it is... i dunno. Same applies for Bioshock... that's... 'just shit' too. Never played past the small demo teaser.. but, the whole story is just shit, even though i don't know what happens.

Oh, and FarCry 2. That'll be shit, just, you know, it's somehow crap. Just, is. Kinda.

Spouting bullshit aside, the worst game ever has to be....

Any game based off a movie, in particular marvel ones. Money spinning bullshit

Edited by Vercetti Thug

A game that sucks is Rune scape or a game like madden which is the same exact thing as the last one but it has about 3 things changed on it. So why should people buy it even if they know it has almost the same thing as the last one though all sports games are like that now a days

Roster? I don't think people realize that. I personally don't like the Madden series, but EA bought out the NFL license for videogames so good companies like Take2 can't come out with GOOD football games anymore.

Runescape is great...

WoW might be the worst game. DOOM or DOME (whatever it's called) that game is also crap.

How exactly is Doom crappy? It's one of the most influential games ever made. So much so, in fact, that 15 years ago, most FPSs were called "Doom-Clones". Yeah, it may be inferior compared to today's shooters, but if you're using that as a reason to call Doom crap, you should stop calling yourself a gamer. And Runescape sucks ass. It's only for 12 year olds too poor to afford WoW.

How the fuck can Doom be crappy? It was basically the start of FPS if I'm right? EDIT: read UO's post and 3D game is what I meant. Basically, it was revolutionary.

WoW, sucks, I've played, not the worst game ever, but it sucks horribly.

Edited by Dirty Harry