Worst Game of all Time?

Vercetti Thug

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the following games are the biggestpieceofshitexcusesforagame ive seen so far-

runsescape-its a fucking java game for kids 6 years old

maplestory- its a fucking flash game for 2 year olds or/and homosexual people (i know its not really flash)

silkroad- no point at playing

basicly any other game like guild wars or world of warcraft beacuse theres no point at playing those shitty games

all the following games are the biggestpieceofshitexcusesforagame ive seen so far-

maplestory- its a fucking flash game for 2 year olds or/and homosexual people (i know its not really flash)

basicly any other game like guild wars or world of warcraft beacuse theres no point at playing those shitty games

YOU NOOB SRO IS THE BEST GAME IN TEH WORLD U BETTER TAKE THAT BACK MIST0R BEFORE I PRAWNZ U WITH MY HYBRID GLAVIER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL seriously your just mad because your a lazy noob and no-one will power level you for free.

i say that RUNESCAPE is the WORST game evar

YOU NOOB SRO IS THE BEST GAME IN TEH WORLD U BETTER TAKE THAT BACK MIST0R BEFORE I PRAWNZ U WITH MY HYBRID GLAVIER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL seriously your just mad because your a lazy noob and no-one will power level you for free.

I agree, Runescape sucks a lot, I've actually played tat piece of shit.

Edited by IVAN ALEXANDROV

Sarcasm is an awesome thing.

I can't really decide what the worst game ever is I can tell you the worst I have played but there can be something loads worst. Besides, a game I may find extremely shitty another person may love it.

"lazy noob"? what makes you say that... the fact that i hate the game you like or...what?

and by the way i dont care if no one will power level me for free i just hate these pointless games with no straight storyline and which are pretty much the same all the time and the only thing that might keep you motivated is the fact that youll get better weapons and armor when you play that much

Erm... Doom was rated there because it had some disgusting screenshots, I haven't played it, besides it was a joke, I just hate DOOM (not the game) so I got confused...

And WOW, I just never liked it, runescape brings back memories for me otherwise I say it sucks too.

"lazy noob"? what makes you say that... the fact that i hate the game you like or...what?

and by the way i dont care if no one will power level me for free i just hate these pointless games with no straight storyline and which are pretty much the same all the time and the only thing that might keep you motivated is the fact that youll get better weapons and armor when you play that much

Have you ever actually played more than 15 minutes?IF you payed attention you would realise there is a storyline its just some people like you don't give the game a chance so you don't under stand it, i play alot of differant type of game genres.What your saying is things like COUNTER STRIKE ISNT FUN CUZ ALL U R DOEZ IS SHOOT PPLZ HEADS OF I MEAN LIEK RLLY

Runescape is great, - when i was eight, back somewhere near 2001. I have to give credit however, that it looks great using Java.

WoW is probably the best game of its genre. It is everything that a fantasy MMORPG could have. (Way better than all that crap on the net). If you don't like WoW, it mean either that you don't like the genre or you just played 10 min from your friend's already maxed out level character. And 10 million subscribers beg to differ.

Counter Strike and Doom is definitely one of the best FPS games of all time. I don't think i really need to explain.

I honestly never really played any "worst" games.

Have you ever actually played more than 15 minutes?IF you payed attention you would realise there is a storyline its just some people like you don't give the game a chance so you don't under stand it, i play alot of differant type of game genres.What your saying is things like COUNTER STRIKE ISNT FUN CUZ ALL U R DOEZ IS SHOOT PPLZ HEADS OF I MEAN LIEK RLLY

im trying to avoid a fight that might get me banned but ill say this hopefully last thing-

yes i have played till level 30 (you might think its nothing but i took some time to get there) and while i was playing it was kinda fun but then i was all just the same thing over and over and over...

i take what i said about WOW and GW back beacuse they were pretty fun when i look back at the times i actually tried them... but i wouldnt go back there agin soon though.

counter strike is pretty fun on the user made maps and stuff like that but on simple maps that are just rooms where you shoot people and theres not much of a twist gets annoying after some time and i didnt really say anything about it so dont put words in my mouth...

actually i cant say that CS and WOW are bad since theres millions of gamers dedicading thier lives to those games

and one last thing- what i meant to say about silkroad and stuff is that theres alot of crappy imitations to games like world of warcraft that are plain shit

here goes:

-Saints Row(the story sucks bad!!! no real street gangsters are like that)

-john woo's stranglehold(great director can make a great game my ass!)

-Driv3r, Atari made it not as good as it can be and Tanner used to be cool. parallel lines were not as bad but it still uncomparable to GTA

-187 ride or die

-any marvel made games(except the punisher)

-battlefield 2: modern combat(a shotgun that can kill at the range of a sniper?? crappy graphic? f*** this)

-25 to life(no comment... i'm spechless)

Holy shit. Some of you guys are dissing some classic games here. Doom? What the hell. Talk about one of the most influential games in history. You guys are basically just posting games you don't particularly enjoy, rather than ones that are actually shit.

WoW: even if you hate it (I do too) you can't call it a bad game, it's one of the most popular in the world. If it was crap no one would play it.

RuneScape: Yeah I have actually played that game when it first started (a.k.a version 1) back when I was a kid, I heard it sucks now though and only losers play it... I heard.

Age of Empires: Another classic, ok the first wasn't that great. But AoE2 is excellent, and AoE3 improves it with some great new graphics.

Now, if you want shitty games. You want to see the worst game ever in history for real: Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

Don't believe me? Well, it's where the "YOU ARE WINNER!" internet meme comes from which you automatically win every race (it's impossible to lose because the opponent doesn't move)

Read the review, you have to to see how awful it is. You will lol, trust me.