20 single player races

Have you tried going to a different island and different part of town? The races won't spawn if you're too close to them.

ta mate ill give this a go then

ill go to each island and do top middle and bottom can call brucie and see how i get on then

i have heard somewhere there are only 9 races but you do them over and over again

is this true?

also are there any boat races i have to do?

cheers mate

Yeah there's only 9 but you have to do each of them at least once, then just keep doing any of them until you get 20 done in total for the achievement. And yes basically go to the top, middle and bottom of each island and call Brucie at each, at some points he'll have a race for you.

There are no boat races to be done.

Yeah there's only 9 but you have to do each of them at least once, then just keep doing any of them until you get 20 done in total for the achievement. And yes basically go to the top, middle and bottom of each island and call Brucie at each, at some points he'll have a race for you.

There are no boat races to be done.

ta mate - ill give that a go then until i get all 20 done - ball aching achievement this though.

Well the harder one is winning 20 multiplayer races, not only do you have to beat everyone else, you also have to content with laggy players and cunts who drive the wrong way (why don't they just play GTA race if they want to fuck people up, god damn), AND, you have to win on 20 different tracks, so you can't just get good at one and keep doing it... took me ages to get the achievement because people tend to choose their fave track all the time so you end up doing the same track a lot of times :/

....BOOT THE HOST, BOOT THE HOST!!!

So I'm not the only one who got sick of running super cars through Star Junction, am I? (Yes, I've been booted over it.)

To the original question - If the entire map isn't open you won't have access to all the races. Once you do just cruise back

& forth between the islands. The

Comet you get from Brucie

is perfect for the races & you can find the

Turismo in Faustin's driveway

, so you can grab it & park it at a savehouse, letting you switch cars

between races.