Guitar for sale

Hey guys and gals. I don't know if I can even do this or if I can, is it in the right section. Bottom line, I'm trying to sell my guitar. I just bought it a few days ago, its brand new with the tags everything still on it. Not a single scratch dent or scuff. Great guitar, but I bought it without even having played it. There isn't anything wrong with it AT ALL, it just doesn't feel right to me, I have very picky taste when it comes to the feel of a guitar. It has a great sound, real smooth and milky and clear. It is pretty similar to the guitars that Herman Li of Dragonforce and Joe Satriani play. Great ZR Tremolo bridge with a Locking nut, meaning you can wammy all you want and it won't go out of tune, unlike a Floyd Rose. It has Fine tuners to make sure you get that perfect sound. Its a great guitar, its just not my style. I paid almost $800 but I will sell it for $700 maybe a bit less. If any one is interested, please let me know. Maybe we can get something going through Ebay, like I would set a Buy-now option at whatever and you can just buy it outright, no shipping charge. Again, please tell me if you are interested, I would love to sell you this guitar a soon as possible. One of the best guitars out there for the price, very well build and this model is prided for its high value and duribilty

Reviews of this guitar:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-S470DXQ...933-i1173436.gc

P.S. If you'll notice on this site the price is $649.99

but when you calculate in tax and shipping and what not, it totals out at well over $700.00

Specifics:

-Maple Wizard II neck

-Mahogany body w/quilted maple top

-22 jumbo frets

-Bound rosewood fingerboard

-Zero Point tremolo

-Humbucker/Singlecoil/Humbucker Powersound pickup configuration

-INF1, INFS1, INF2 pickups

-Pearl Metallic dots inlay

Edited by fatalgamer

We don't actually allow selling of goods via the forum. We've only ever made one exception to this and that was because it was GTA merchandise and stuff. I don't see why you don't just put it up on ebay.

1. Literally hundreds of millions more users than there are here

2. It'll sell, guaranteed

But if someone here does want to buy it then you (buyer) must realise that TGTAP cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong with the sale, e.g. you don't receive the item, so we cannot be held liable for any losses or damages.

Okay thanks. Seems like a fair price I think.

You wanna buy it? Hit me up in a Private Message and I'll give you some info.

OH sorry Chris I didn't realize. Sorry again, I did mention that I didn't know that in my first post. About Ebay, I checked on Ebay to see how those kinds of guitars were doing and the best they were doin was like $450 I'm not selling this thing for any less than $650, It's brand new for christ sake. Trust me, I'm not gonna rip anyone off. Nobody here did anything to me to make me wanna rip em' off. I was hoping that a buy would come forth and then we could make an arrangement on Ebay, like I said in my first post.

Edited by fatalgamer

Okay thanks. Seems like a fair price I think.

Wouldn't that be around 400 Euros? It seems like a very good deal since both of you get a good deal.

I'm not exactly sure of the exchange rate, but if I sell it to someone in Europe through Ebay, I'm sure they would fix things up so they would work. I will, if I find a buyer who's not local, use Ebay to make the exchange. I just don't wanna sell through Ebay and just through caution to the wind and take a chance of not getting what I want for it. $200 for a $800 guitar, that doesn't seem very fair.

P.S. Thanks Chris.

Edited by fatalgamer

If the current exchange rate is what it is, then it would cost Dirty Harry 443.061 EUR if he decides to buy it. If it was United Kingdom Pounds (£) then it would be 351.099 GBP or half price practically.

List of prices in different currencies:

Great British Pound - 351.099

Euro - 443.061

Australian Dollar - 729.650

Canadian Dollar - 713.999

Swiss Franc - 713.015

Indian Rupees - 30,364.86

Japanese Yen - 74,174.62

Denmark Kroner - 3,302.70

Those are just the price you may expect to pay if you decide to buy fatalgamer's guitar.

If the current exchange rate is what it is, then it would cost Dirty Harry 443.061 EUR if he decides to buy it. If it was United Kingdom Pounds (£) then it would be 351.099 GBP or half price practically.

List of prices in different currencies:

Great British Pound - 351.099

Euro - 443.061

Australian Dollar - 729.650

Canadian Dollar - 713.999

Swiss Franc - 713.015

Indian Rupees - 30,364.86

Japanese Yen - 74,174.62

Denmark Kroner - 3,302.70

Those are just the price you may expect to pay if you decide to buy fatalgamer's guitar.

Thanks for clarifying that Thomas.

• 1 month later...
To be honest, If I couldn't sell GTA merchandise on a GTA site, then I don't think you'll be able to sell a guitar here, but good luck.

Thanks,............. I guess.

Ok, well I've made the decision to drop on the price, I'll take $500.

I'm not sure if this is the case or not, but if you're worried about ending up selling it for like $3 then you could always give the guitar a set price on eBay for what ever amount you want. That way you won't get any less than what your set price is.

Cause...seriously, you're not gonna be able to sell it here. There is no point in trying.

I know all this now guy........, what with reserves and what not. I've delved off into ebay a lot since I posted that first piece. The only reason I haven't put it on ebay now is because I don't have a credit card and I've been waiting for me cousin to put it on for me. He is a ladies man. I guess getting ass is more important than helping his cousin with something that only take like 10 minutes, if that. Well, I'm gonna go get a pre-paid credit card today and see what I can do. I'm gonna try and put some things on ebay tonight actually. I have an ebay account and a paypal account now too. So, thanks for your input, oh and $500 is not that much for a guitar, actually that is pretty fuckin cheap. I'm looking for a Gibson Les Paul and those things can go for as much as $1,500 and UP, new. I've actually seen a Gibson Les Paul Gold Top Limited Edition for $30,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO, that isn't a typo! Then again, Gibson is the best brand in the world. With them you buy straight quality. Made in America, by actual people, not machines, well kinda. For the most part they are hand made. Here is a vid about Gibson and how they are made, interesting stuff. I'm a southern boy and Nashville is right next door so, real close to home. Anyways, wish me luck, I'll have some cool shit on ebay soon so check it out. Search for my account, worldsworstguitarist.

P.S. Anyone wanna buy a closet full of old memorabilia?..... lol

Edited by fatalgamer