Sign in to follow this  
mike_subuzi

The fastest bike

For the san andreas newbies who have had the game for 2-3 weeks and dont know where to find the fastest bike the, nrg-500. Remember the mulitstorey carpark you pass on just buisness ? its in there on the top floor remember sa newbies might not know this . Have fun racing around on the fastest bike known

It's not the only fastest bike, most of the bikes have the same max velocity (190.0), however the nrg has the highest acceleration (60.0)

Your guide is stupid, I'm looking right at the internal vehicle handling table.

Edited by mvi

there is a task in ferrio on the nrg500 plus the nrg is made from the fcr500 i think :coolthumbup:

why the hell does everyone trust the brady game guide ok i admit the walkthrought's are good but the guides on the cars are no afence !RUBBISH! :pissed:

Okay, everybody agrees that Brady eats a dick as far as most things go. That's settled. Fact is: the NRG is the fastest bike in the game based on acceleration, windshear (yes this is accounted for as "drag"), and I'm not sure on this one, but I think the NRG is 50-100 kg lighter than any other bike. Numbers don't lie.

why the hell does everyone trust the brady game guide ok i admit the walkthrought's are good but the guides on the cars are no afence !RUBBISH! :pissed:

hes got a point that prt of the guide sux

Could you please not put pointless remarks like that? It will get your warnings in the future ((( and the fact that you bumped an old topic.. )))