Choosing Fates....

Hey guys. Im now up to the point where you choose Derricks or Francis' fate. Which is the one better to kill? Does one killed, the game award you with something? I feel its better to kill Francis' but I don't know.

Also is it better to choose the Deal or choose Revenge? Which one fits in the best and gives the best experience? ( as in which one would make the story a 'good' story and give me the best cinematic experience instead of being a fansy pansy ending? (ie happy ending lol)

Hey guys. Im now up to the point where you choose Derricks or Francis' fate. Which is the one better to kill? Does one killed, the game award you with something? I feel its better to kill Francis' but I don't know.

Also is it better to choose the Deal or choose Revenge? Which one fits in the best and gives the best experience? ( as in which one would make the story a 'good' story and give me the best cinematic experience instead of being a fansy pansy ending? (ie happy ending lol)

Meh, Francis takes your wanted level but he's a prick, you can do that with Kiki anyway.

Also choose deal.

I know what you mean, For "The Holland Play" I just couldn't kill Dwayne. Something about the guy reminds me of some

people I've known in real life. This time around I spared Ivan & made a little $$$ when he showed up later as a random

character. I'll probably cut Clearance loose to see what he does an a RC.

Currently working on my 100% game & still not sure which ending I'll take although I'm leaning towards "Revenge". I

just like Roman.