a mission with catalina

Can you give a bit more details. You might be talking about the mission Tanker Commander. If so, I say shoot and guys in the Sabre first before going because they'll follow the whole way there. After that, be sure not to take sharp turns quickly and keep crashes minimal because it could unhook the cargo from the Tanker.

Fast TIP : DO NOT shoot immediately when the Sabre spawns there....because it gets pushed into half the trailer[shooting may explode your truck as well]. So when the Sabre just reverses, try killing the driver first...or either way..

As far as taking the truck to the location is concerned, don't take too much speed, turn slowly, and brake a lot ;)

Can you give a bit more details. You might be talking about the mission Tanker Commander. If so, I say shoot and guys in the Sabre first before going because they'll follow the whole way there. After that, be sure not to take sharp turns quickly and keep crashes minimal because it could unhook the cargo from the Tanker.

Holy shit, I didn't know that was possible!

BUMP...just dropped by sorry for late

As far as taking the truck to the location is concerned, don't take too much speed, turn slowly, and brake a lot

And by that I mean, accelerate quite a little....

EDIT : want me to post a video of it? Say if you need it... :)

Edited by TOXIC