AID OF THE CAR: FERRARI F50 OF THE ONE OF the USER: JVT

jvc

SHUT UP AND PLZ DON'T SPAM AGAIN

who can banned jvc,he is so suck and spam so much

How is THIS spamming???

QUEM PODE MANDA COMO FAZER ESSE CARRO FICAR PRETO SO MANDAR UM TOPICO!!!!

WHO CAN ORDERS AS TO MAKE THIS CAR TO BE BLACK ALONE TO ORDER A TOPIC!

He's asking a genuine question albeit very rudely by shouting that loud in a forum. We don't even have many Brazilians here but there's a number of Portuguese members who will be able to translate and help him, probably.

Elwood posted a translation probably using babelfish but it still makes no sense. We'll wait for some portuguese speakers to see this topic.

Ok.

I talked with him and its over. I think >.<

He saw my profile on Orkut (shitt....orkut again).And saw the News Feeds i gave of this site.So,he asked about how could he upload a mod over here.I explained him the details.And he was having problems translating when i said "You will need to validate the email for registration".Somehow he sorted that out.And now hes probably asking how long until the mod is available for download.Issue solved already.I explained him all via Google Translator. :(

Edit: Ahh.This one is another topic.He wants to know "How can he keep the colour of a particular car BLACK throughout the game?'. ie.The car comes in black all over VC.

Thanks for helping w/ translation.

If you want a car to show up in just one color in VC, it's in the DATA file CARCOLS.DAT.

Before you start, remember BACK UP EVERY FILE YOU PLAN TO EDIT. (not being rude, this one still gets people.)

Open CARCOLS.DAT & look for the car you want to make black, like STINGER. At the beginning of the line put a # at

the beginning to make the line a remark (now you have the original line in case you want to change it back). Copy the

line just below the original, remove the # & all entries after the name of the car. For black put 0,0 a space after the

name of the car, save & exit the file. Start the game. If you have one of your cars saved, it will still be the color it was

before so you take it to a Pan & Spray where it will be painted the only available color, black. When the selected car

spawns it will be black.

EXCEPTION: Some of the cars are mapped to color (I think the Kaufman Cab is one) & will not show any change. A lot

of downloaded cars are mapped & not CARCOLS compatible.

SHUT UP AND PLZ DON'T SPAM AGAIN

who can banned jvc,he is so suck and spam so much

How is THIS spamming???

QUEM PODE MANDA COMO FAZER ESSE CARRO FICAR PRETO SO MANDAR UM TOPICO!!!!

WHO CAN ORDERS AS TO MAKE THIS CAR TO BE BLACK ALONE TO ORDER A TOPIC!

i know this is NOT spam..BUT:he use double post,ask so much and don't speak English

Edited by badboy_zay