Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Valentino

How annoying to you is the kingofcrunk

Since iv herd some bad things about this krunk guy i thought i make a topic to see and prove king of crunk is the most annoying noob in historiey!! :bashhead:

oops I just saw the dungeon thing so could some one move this to that topic please.

Edited by Crimson Dragon

Since iv herd some bad things about this krunk guy i thought i make a topic to see and prove king of crunk is the most annoying noob in historiey!! :bashhead:

oops I just saw the dungeon thing so could some one move this to that topic please.

He isn't the most annoying n00b. TRUST me on this one. I've seen some pretty damn annoying n00bs.

Meh, funny, since you ARE KingOfCrunk under a new account. So basically, you just 0wned yourself. I haven't seen that happen too many times before. And I shall make a topic now to stop people from doing this because it's getting stupid.

Thats a serious case of self pwned, but well, you are not and first, and surely not the last, but is really funny.

Thats a serious case of self pwned, but well, you are not and first, and surely not the last, but is really funny.

Funny it is indeed. "Friggin' Hilarious" :yup:

It was kind of stupid, too. I guess it's better to "burn" youself, than somebody else "burning" you. :lol: