People that Are Annoying and Talk without saying anything?

ryrydaflyguy

I was just wondering if anyone else gets irritated about people playing Multiplayer, and continously talk without saying anything of use? I just started playing for the first time a couple days ago and i just wanted to say I am tired of hearing people use racist terms non stop for no reason, people who just run off at the mouth with "your Momma" jokes for no reason what so ever, and people tha complain when you kill them in deathmatch. It also get old when someone says wanker 100 times non stop one after the other. If there was a point to it like riling someone up that you killed or talking trash I would understand but seriously this is what i heard for 20 min

"Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker." I personally dont see a point to that or saying one racist term over and over in the same style.

Now when i find a game where noone says anything, its like heaven. I will say though there are aot of people who arent like that, but there are alot of people who i think talk to just hear themselves make noise.

Sorry if this post isnt useful I was just wondering if anyone else gets annoyed at this besides me? I know i could simply take my headset off, but I listen to see if there is anything useful someone might say since im a noob on multiplayer, or anything of that nature

Just wondering if i am the only person that gets fed up with it?

Ryan

One of the reasons I stopped playing. They've done a great job of making multiplayer a shitty place to be for many people. I got fed up of neg repping everyone etc.

Multiplayer is now only fun if you're playing with friends from forums and stuff.

If they add an in-game mute option that would be so awesome though, I think they added that in Halo 3 or something (don't know because I don't play it) by popular request, so I'm hoping R* follow suit.

Yeah, it's really pathetic though...

I once came across these guys arguing about how much they hate bikes (GTA Race) When i politely asked them to shut up, one said "Hey this isn't your conversation... Besides, your British!" (In the traditional high pitched squeaking accent)

Seriously though... I could have ripped him to peices!

Edited by Alkaline_64

• 1 month later...

yeah it gets old pretty quick. i generally play with a mate in private chat so i cant hear them but when i do its enough to drive me to despair. its usually kids tho, i wonder if i would have acted the same when i was a kid. but its hard to say as its really the anonymity and the fact that they are tucked away safely at home in their parents house that gives them the the false bravado and general no consequence of their actions. I had this kid once he was being a dick in the lobby before we were about to play cops and crooks and in the round where we were the crooks his team spawned right on top of us and they killed us. i know iknow but anyway. we get out into the end lobby screen and this kid goes into a tirade "you guys are noobs you had a boss game set and disallow on and i killed your boss you noobs" and we were like "what?" and he just started screaming shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up repeatedly into the microphone until the lobby exited us back into party mode. we were all just like what the fuck was that all about. haha

While everyone's on the topic I just thought it might be funny to actually mention that I came across a guy asleep while on free mode! You could hear his heavy breathing and the occasional snore over his mic. The tv was also on in the background and his character didn't move at all! Was pretty damn funny!

Just goes to show how many idiots have mics, there's a bit of a shortage on PS3 but there seems to be more static and background noise which is a shame.

^ Doesn't mean they were asleep though. :) You do meet idiots most of the time, luckily (?) I don't have a mic so I can't hear them. COD is just as bad, but as gta player says, you can mute everyone if you want. In Free Mode, some guys throw petrol bombs where people spawn, so they instantly catch fire and die a few seconds later. I just can't see the point, other than to piss everyone off, and then you get people who frequently either try to kick someone out the game repeatedly, or keep recommending the next game over and over.

^ Doesn't mean they were asleep though. :) You do meet idiots most of the time, luckily (?) I don't have a mic so I can't hear them. COD is just as bad, but as gta player says, you can mute everyone if you want. In Free Mode, some guys throw petrol bombs where people spawn, so they instantly catch fire and die a few seconds later. I just can't see the point, other than to piss everyone off, and then you get people who frequently either try to kick someone out the game repeatedly, or keep recommending the next game over and over.

Trust me, this guy MUST of been asleep. I was in that game for over an hour, he didn't move at all.

I know what you mean, I hate fags like that, whats the point?

• 3 weeks later...

This is offtopic but, yesteday i was playing free mode cruising at the airport when some kids start talking about a fire jet in the alderney prison. Then some older guy comes and says that i know where he is and the kids follow him. i follow too and in the way there the older guy calls me and says that he is shitting those other guys and tells me to kill them all in the prison. the kids were like "yeee a firejet wuhuu" then i shoot them with the rocket launcher and me and the older guy laugh at them and they kick us :D