Numerous TGTAP Banners I made

Those are really good, the second onw down is my favourite.

The one that has the Los Santos City Center (or whatever, Downtown). They were the latest out of all of them, I had a little bit of help from Gerard in that one compared to the loads of help I had from him in the others (When I say loads, in this occasion, I mean loads, it was every minor change, I would ask if it looked alright, until it was almost perfect for me and him).

Tommy isn't in all of them, Vercetti Thug. The 4th one is the only one that hasn't got him in it.

Anyway, what should be the main theme of a possible next banner? What Main characters should be in it? Are there any particular pictures that should be added? What colour of sky should be in the next one? Blue? Orange? White?

I like the fourth one only because Vic was on it.

Where was CJ? lol.

Tommy isn't in all of them, Vercetti Thug. The 4th one is the only one that hasn't got him in it.

Anyway, what should be the main theme of a possible next banner? What Main characters should be in it? Are there any particular pictures that should be added? What colour of sky should be in the next one? Blue? Orange? White?

The next one should have Vic, CJ and Toni on it. Claude would be good to have. That one would make my fav!

Off topic@ But it would be awesome, if you could make a sig for me with Vic, Tommy, CJ, Toni and Claude in it.

Some of the pictures on the banners are awesome. Didn't know where else to put this, specially since your so awesome in making sigs, ava's etc...

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

I like the fourth one only because Vic was on it.

Where was CJ? lol.

The next one should have Vic, CJ and Toni on it. Claude would be good to have. That one would make my fav!

Off topic@ But it would be awesome, if you could make a sig for me with Vic, Tommy, CJ, Toni and Claude in it.

Some of the pictures on the banners are awesome. Didn't know where else to put this, specially since your so awesome in making sigs, ava's etc...

Lol, my graphics store :PClicky

Anyway, the reason I never did Carl was because I looked through some San Andreas pictures and I could not find some half decent photos of Carl. If I did find a good one then it either looked like he was in some other place because of the shading or because I had made several attempts at cutting him out and failed miserably.