A few rumors

acedjohn

well i've read that theres a good chance of the next GTA being GTA:2 in 3D and i have read that there is a good chance of the next GTA being the hole of the UK because of GTA:London but this would only be on PS3. I've also got e-mailed by some one that totaly unkown to me saying that it's 75% confirmed that you will have to fill your vehicle with feul after a period of time. It also said that it's 100% confirmed that you have to eat three times a day. It also says information that may not be confirmed or could just be rumors, well that's how i see it. It says that there could be a far bigger range of shops, well that could be a bit ovious really. It says that every ped is to be unique and actually have it's own house, well souds like a rumor to me lol. Seeing that the GTA would take soo long to make it's more likely to come out on PS3 so the graphics and draw distance is oviously going to be umbelivable! I got a few more things but i'll let you no soon because i've got to go out lol but please if you know anything like the above then feel free to reply. :coolthumbup: o0O/-AcedJohn-\O0o

And we KNOW it's going to be on PS3. That isn't a rumor or guess, acedjohn.

Please don't lable this confirmed information when it isn't.

We dont know anything, for what we know, SanAndreas is the 'End of the line'. Does that name sounds familiar?