Vercetti Estate

I would say if there were more land in the southern Starfish Island area I would have said that a massive extension would be good. The area that the docks and the fountains are in would be for me a bigger area of the mansion building and the extension would be the gardens, the fountains etc.

I am actually a huge fan of swimming pools and fountains (Yes, I am a water guy) so, I wouldn't mind a whole lot of Water Features as long as it isn't excessive. If I were someone who creates mods, I would improve the mansion by adding a swimming pool that would be circle and has a variety of Depth. (Mainly deepest point of the pool to the south and shallowest to the north) I would also add on another level and put some extras on the roof such as another pool and a few plants. (They'd be small, it is weird seeing palm trees coming out of the topic of a building)

I would also change the driveway to brick or something, I really have a dislike for dirt and gravel driveways. That's really all that I would do apart from the Underground tunnels, an extended south end of the mansion and an extended (concrete) area south of the extension.