f u microsoft

MishoM

bump :)

So anyway, I sent it in, got it back about a week or so later. Three days after I get it back (hadn't played a thing yet, was too busy) it broke again. I now get one ring on the bottom right. This isn't covered by the three red lights warranty, but luckily for me it happened so fast. Surely there must be some 30 day warranty since repair, right?

lol, I got it back and had the box it came in near the garbage, I didn't even get the chance to throw it away before it broke again. Looks like I'll be using the same box to send it back!

:(

Umm, my answer would be umm No. There is nothing wrong with insulting mega-companies like Microsoft, almost everyone hates it anyway. we are being watched by them everyday too, well everyone who logs on to a Microsoft Computer, Xbox, Internet Explorer.

ROFLMAO.

Mishom, are you able to just send it back and get your money back? So, you could just get a totally new 360.

Umm, my answer would be umm No. There is nothing wrong with insulting mega-companies like Microsoft, almost everyone hates it anyway. we are being watched by them everyday too, well everyone who logs on to a Microsoft Computer, Xbox, Internet Explorer.

ROFLMAO.

Mishom, are you able to just send it back and get your money back? So, you could just get a totally new 360.

No you misunderstood, I haven't paid for anything. I just got my Xbox back and it broke again, if say, it was a good two months after I got it back and I had the issue I'm having now, THEN I'd have to pay. But I'm pretty sure I should be safe since it hasn't even been a week since I've gotten it back and it's broken again. Still though, ANOTHER two weeks without GTA IV :/ (which is fine, I'm currently busy as fuck but I still would like to have it working ffs).

@Claude: I might be mistaken, but of what I've heard the European 360's miss some protective pads of sorts to make sure the discs don't get scrathed. Don't ask me how those pads would work, I don't know.

And it's strange people are still having problems. All elite's have got the new mobo and a CPU which had a die-shrink. That's why it doesn't have problems. MS would put those new mobo's and CPU's in the other consoles too after some time. Looks like they haven't done it yet.. Or Mishom got one from old stock.