gta mod help plzplz

thatgtaer

The BSOD is not a problem caused by the the game, it has probably something to do with your system. Either that or if you have downloaded the game and it contains a corrupt file which is causing this to happen!

@ GTA Doc: I thought you posted sports pics in the wrong topic. And yeah v2 has to be downgraded to add mods, R* modified v2 and blocked all mods so that the HC incident doesn't come up again!

The BSOD is not a problem caused by the the game, it has probably something to do with your system. Either that or if you have downloaded the game and it contains a corrupt file which is causing this to happen!

@ GTA Doc: I thought you posted sports pics in the wrong topic. And yeah v2 has to be downgraded to add mods, R* modified v2 and blocked all mods so that the HC incident doesn't come up again!

um wot do u mean by it might have something to do with my system ?

probably, but the problem with illegal versions is they crash a lot, sometimes are missing files (radio or other stuff), and nobody will help you out if you have a illegal version. you can buy san andreas from amazon, <$20 and free shipping, dpending on where you are. thats v2, but you can downgrade it easily enough.

probably, but the problem with illegal versions is they crash a lot, sometimes are missing files (radio or other stuff), and nobody will help you out if you have a illegal version. you can buy san andreas from amazon, <$20 and free shipping, dpending on where you are. thats v2, but you can downgrade it easily enough.

The reason why some illegal versions have missing audio is that they are ripped versions, which are made as small as possible, to save on download time; a 1GB copy of GTA3 can be made into a 250-300MB rip by just blanking the radio files, which is then distributed as a series of RAR files with a batch file acting as a setup program.

Ripped versions do have problems such as exception errors or crashes due to missing or modified assets, so my best bet is to buy a legal version instead...

The reason why some illegal versions have missing audio is that they are ripped versions, which are made as small as possible, to save on download time; a 1GB copy of GTA3 can be made into a 250-300MB rip by just blanking the radio files, which is then distributed as a series of RAR files with a batch file acting as a setup program.

Ripped versions do have problems such as exception errors or crashes due to missing or modified assets, so my best bet is to buy a legal version instead...

i have a legal version of gta but i dont think its v1 i think its v2 but when i downgraded it still blue screened on me?

OK...what to do to fix this, right click my computer > click advanced > click settings that is just above error reporting > then above write debugging information, theres a checkbox "automatically restart".

uncheck dat one, then u can write the stuff down.

ok im going to do it 2morow coz im tired so ill post later

Edited by thatgtaer

k guys i got the info i got when it bsod

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

***STOP: 0X000000D1 (0xB9BC24C8,0X00000002,0X00000000,0XEDFFE6E3)

*** nvmcp.sys - Address EDFFE6E3 base at EDA2000, DateStamp 41420867

Looks like you're not the only one having the BSOD issue; the Google results show that the .sys file you mentioned is the audio driver that's causing the problem. I'll try finding a patch for you to try, OK?

EDIT: You may give this driver a try; I dunno but this may solve your BSOD problem...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

k guys i got the info i got when it bsod

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

***STOP: 0X000000D1 (0xB9BC24C8,0X00000002,0X00000000,0XEDFFE6E3)

*** nvmcp.sys - Address EDFFE6E3 base at EDA2000, DateStamp 41420867

Looks like you're not the only one having the BSOD issue; the Google results show that the .sys file you mentioned is the audio driver that's causing the problem. I'll try finding a patch for you to try, OK?

EDIT: You may give this driver a try; I dunno but this may solve your BSOD problem...

um wot o i do with the folder after i download it?