What do you think about the new game.

DBturbo

Well Guys Whate the FUCK??????

GTA for DS??????????????

Its like guitar hero for DS which is crap

LOL rockin with the stick!!!!!

Im not getting it!

I HATE DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way its probably going to be rated 17+ so WTF???

>.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.<

Ok, we don't care if you'll get it or not.

I think it will be quite good actually, not great I think but good yeah.

GTA for DS??????????????

Im not getting it!

Now I must admit your post is actually hilarious, in the sense that your use of question marks and exclamation marks was a little overused. But:

How in hell can you actually compare a touchscreen music simulator game to a freeroam type of game? I doubt you've played either, and I can pretty much back that up because you hate the DS so you woudn't actually own one to play it.

Plus the fact that GTA: Chinatown Wars hasn't even came out yet, you CANNOT compare it. I don't even think there's been any confirmed info about the game so I don't understand why you solely hating the DS makes this game automatically suck.

Also, why are you bitching about this game being seventeen or older? Are you that young and mentally unstable enough to where your parents won't buy it for you?

I think this game is going to be fun, and it could definitley bring in some new good features and possibiltie's for R*. I know I'm going to get it.

Nah, the Name makes it sound bad. Plus it might be 2D and after rockstar have shown us what they are able to do I think that it's gonna be any good. Plus you will probably have to read everything whch will make it very boring, because I accidentl missed a few lins on one of the GBA GTAs and I completly missed the point of the mission. Besides - I don't like any of the games for DS - they are all terrible compared to the platform version (even though this isn't on a platform) because I personly think they are just an extra attempt for money. :pissedred::pissedred::pissedred:

I might try it, but I will be kinda shocked if its 17+ because I don't really see that much violence (overhead in GBA games) in having an overhead view (if it does...) because its acctully kind of funny - for a short while.

I reckon I will get bored in 10 minits.

Edited by Butters!

Nah, the Name makes it sound bad. Plus its 2D and after rockstar have shown us what they are able to do I think that it's gonna be any good. Plus you will probably have to read everything whch will make it any more. Besides - I don't like any of the games for DS - they are all terrible compared to the platform version (even though this isn't on a platform) because I personly think they are just an extra attempt for money. :pissedred::pissedred::pissedred:

Source?

There's nothing to suggest, at this time it'll be 2D. Quite where people are getting this from i don't know. Too fascinated with their PS3's shiny graphics, IMO.

Nah, the Name makes it sound bad. Plus its 2D and after rockstar have shown us what they are able to do I think that it's gonna be any good. Plus you will probably have to read everything whch will make it any more. Besides - I don't like any of the games for DS - they are all terrible compared to the platform version (even though this isn't on a platform) because I personly think they are just an extra attempt for money. :pissedred::pissedred::pissedred:

Source?

There's nothing to suggest, at this time it'll be 2D. Quite where people are getting this from i don't know. Too fascinated with their PS3's shiny graphics, IMO.

Well, my source is that many DS games have been 2D:

110108-2.jpg

pirates-caribbean-dead-mans-chest-2.jpg

Plus The GBA simmaler to the DS was 2D so there! is my source

Edited by Butters!

1. What are the timer and health bars for?

2. Why is only 1 screen shown?

3. Those graphics look about NES generation.

4. What at all indicates that is Chinatown?

5. Presumably, for there to be wars of any kind, the streets need to have a populous.

6. No.

Oh, and if you look up CTW on the site that is from.... then you get:

Sweet FA

1. What are the timer and health bars for?

2. Why is only 1 screen shown?

3. Those graphics look about NES generation.

4. What at all indicates that is Chinatown?

5. Presumably, for there to be wars of any kind, the streets need to have a populous.

6. No.

1.I don't know

2.I only found 1

3.Well I didn't say it was CTW

4.I don't know

5.You ask to many questions

6.Well that is the screen the site gave - I only typed in Chinatown wars screenshot on Google Images I didn't say it was

If the game is 3D, it'll look like a PS1 era game, and if it's 2D, it'll look a joke, but I'll reserve criticising it until I see some screens. I'm not holding out much hope, though, to be totally honest. I don't see how this will work. It'll probably feel more like an RPG than a free roamer, if you end up using the stylus to shoot or hit people.

I dont think its even worth making. But it will be a blast from the past as we get to play it like the legendary GTA 1 and 2.

I'm not even really familiar with the DS. Is it really like that? The overhead view like GTA on ps1? It's not gonna be ground level 3D? I seriously have never even seen the screen of a DS

I dont think its even worth making. But it will be a blast from the past as we get to play it like the legendary GTA 1 and 2.

I'm not even really familiar with the DS. Is it really like that? The overhead view like GTA on ps1? It's not gonna be ground level 3D? I seriously have never even seen the screen of a DS

It just depends on the games, some are 3D, some are not.....

well it might be cuz the ds graphics are pretty good
Yeah, the DS can hold what...1GB? The GBA is only half a powerful or even less and Driv3r 3D was out on GBA, hopefully GTA will look better though.

I thought NDS games only used about 100mb....or less

Yeah, a DS game card can hold 128MB but the DS it's self can hold 1 GB, I think.

GTA for DS??????????????

Im not getting it!

Now I must admit your post is actually hilarious, in the sense that your use of question marks and exclamation marks was a little overused. But:

How in hell can you actually compare a touchscreen music simulator game to a freeroam type of game? I doubt you've played either, and I can pretty much back that up because you hate the DS so you woudn't actually own one to play it.

Plus the fact that GTA: Chinatown Wars hasn't even came out yet, you CANNOT compare it. I don't even think there's been any confirmed info about the game so I don't understand why you solely hating the DS makes this game automatically suck.

Also, why are you bitching about this game being seventeen or older? Are you that young and mentally unstable enough to where your parents won't buy it for you?

I think this game is going to be fun, and it could definitley bring in some new good features and possibiltie's for R*. I know I'm going to get it.

I can not agree with you more. Plus, there are some bloody-thirsty DS games, so it might be a diserving M rated game. But yeah, I'm getting it no matter what.

• 3 years later...