The Ultimate GTA IV Trailer

THE ULTIMATE GTA IV TRAILER

Hi guys. Here it is. After many requests to make an Ultimate GTA IV Trailer just like the ones i made for Vice City and San Andreas (which you can find under my account on YouTube), it is finally here. This Ultimate GTA IV Trailer captures many of the best aspects shown throughout all of the trailers released for the game. It is almost completely sinchronized with the song, which was hard for me to do.

I suggest to obviously go on youtube and view it in high quality for better viewing. Please go on youtube and comment, rate and most of all....enjoy!!! :)

Songs Used In Trailer:

#1 - Timbaland ft Fat Man Scoop - The Way I Are (Remix)

#2 - Kanye West - Gold Digger (Reggaetton Remix)

#3 - Boney M - Brown Girl In The Ring

Don't judge if you haven't watched the whole thing.

Enjoy everybody :D

LINK: The Ultimate GTA IV Trailer

I wouldn't call it a trailer.

It didn't have suspenseful music, sounds and quotes to go along to make it action-packed.

Trailers need to persuade people to go watch a movie/get a game.

No offense but it was basically just a bunch of clips put together.

And wtf is with the

"Thank you for making DJ Willy your favourite DJ. For bookings on DJ Willy, please call ____ or email us at _____."

at about minute 3:40?

Good job with the synchronizing though.

If you're looking to sync video with song... don't ever ever ever pick a song you like. Pick a song which says what you want it to say. R&B is notoriously shit for spitting shit about 'hood life' and all that bullcrap. We know in our heart of hearts those kids didn't get shot at every day by gangbangers.

Rant over.

Use proper music, then think about syncing it with the visuals. Oh and it's very compressed (sideways) and by no means 'high quality'

What are you talking about? There's no beat to it. How's it part of the song?

It's placed at the end of the song like an announcer would after a performance at a concert, award show, etc.

I don't see how you can think it's part of the song. You should have removed it.

That part was actually good, I had no problem with it. It when nice with it, even if it wasn't from him.