A new signature

chris82

The way you cut out the flames is actually really good. The flames that come out the edge of the box need to have more saturated colour, since the grey / gray of the board background is making it look dull. I also very much like the border, like, how there's a tiny, faded bit protruding? :P

The green drop shadow on the text looks a bit weird, try either standard black or colour pick a red shade from the pyro himself.

Well I was taking screenshots of my friend in-game firing the flamethrower for an unrelated graphic and I thought it looked really good. The flames were cut out using a little-known tool called the color range. It's best if what you're cutting out is a contrasting color to the background, yet it would look crappy if you used the magic wand tool. The background was dark gray so it was really easy to cut the flames out.

I will saturate the flames more, even though I don't know how they will look on the other forum I use this signature on, which has a dark background...still, should be fun.

The edges sticking out from the border is an unintended side-effect of the gaussian blur I think, before I apply the blur nothing is there and afterwords...I think it looks cool.

Also the only reason I changed the glow to green was to differentiate it from the other sig...I would have done blue but it would have been an ugly blend with the uber'd BLU people in the background. Red should look good.

I'll repost the fix later, thanks for the comments guys.

Thanks, I'll set that soon. I plan on making a new one for each class when their achievement packs are released. I just made the spy one first because the spy is my favorite class.

BTW I forgot to mention that this signature will not look correct if you're using Internet Explorer 6 or earlier, but I don't give a fuck about those people because they obviously have no idea what they're doing if they're using IE6.