i need a free weapon

Yeah, I have 20,000$ but I'm not sending money to people who I don't even know or aren't my forum friends.

damn yall blown it way outta preportion all i said was a 9mm not a bunch of money, and also why the hell wud u tell me somethin i kno, who woud giv $20,000 to a stranger??!!

i figured out exactly wat i want, a 9mm colt45

:rofl2:

Did you want a 9mm or the .45?

9mm <_<

u guys r dicks

You're just new, you should wait a few months before you request, get your name around in a good way then people will start responding to you in an appropriate manner. But if you get your name around in a bad way then people will be less likely to send you the weapon. So wait a while before you request :)

Edited by ThomasY

What the hell?

Why does everyone instantaneously take the piss out of new members? How the hell does imitating the way they type and insulting them. Fair enough if you're genuinely asking a question, or informing them, but this is ridiculous.

SV, Don, Ivan, why the need to just take the piss instead of helping them. Way to expand the community and promote us as a decent site and a friendly place to be... Why not just tell him there'll be no gang wars, and that the weapons currently have no use. Honestly.

Clause, if you haven't left already, i apologise on behalf of said members. There are no gang wars currently, therefore the weapons have no use, though given time you may save up enough forum dollars (by posting) to get one from the store. Thanks.

What the hell?

Why does everyone instantaneously take the piss out of new members? How the hell does imitating the way they type and insulting them. Fair enough if you're genuinely asking a question, or informing them, but this is ridiculous.

SV, Don, Ivan, why the need to just take the piss instead of helping them. Way to expand the community and promote us as a decent site and a friendly place to be... Why not just tell him there'll be no gang wars, and that the weapons currently have no use. Honestly.

Clause, if you haven't left already, i apologise on behalf of said members. There are no gang wars currently, therefore the weapons have no use, though given time you may save up enough forum dollars (by posting) to get one from the store. Thanks.

+1

Absoutely no reason to act like that, he hasn't even been here for a full week. No need to take the piss out of him.