The Dark Knight

Slyde

is it really good? sorry, but i'm not a great fan of superhero movies like batman and spiderman. my brother wants to watch the movie btw

Nobody in the Batman series have super powers. The movie almost makes it almost believable because it relates to our society.

This movie isn't like for the kids because it is pretty violent. Joker isn't just a happy guy that just likes to rob banks. He is pretty damn scary.

Didn't think it was as good as the hype. Way too long and a bit repetitive.

You best be trollin' nigga'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/

It's fucking #1 on IMDb. Finally, a film knocks The Godfather off top spot, it's taken some 30 years for a film this epic to do that, Shawshank Redemption came close but still only managed second place. Yes it's most likely to drop down a few places after it becomes more widespread, but still, to actually get to #1 straight after launch is incredible.

But man I haven't even seen it yet and I'm so fucking hyped. I haven't read a single negative comment whatsoever. Plus I'm seeing it on an IMAX screen so that's just going to completely own.

I can't believe how so few people on this forum have replied here. Unbelievable. Clearly not many film buffs here at all :(

Probably all prefer stuff like American Pie still :P

EDIT: Just so some of you can be jealous of me, this is where I'm seeing The Dark Knight on Wednesday: look

standard IMAX screen is 22m wide and 16.1m high

:awesome:

is it really good? sorry, but i'm not a great fan of superhero movies like batman and spiderman. my brother wants to watch the movie btw

Nobody in the Batman series have super powers. The movie almost makes it almost believable because it relates to our society.

This movie isn't like for the kids because it is pretty violent. Joker isn't just a happy guy that just likes to rob banks. He is pretty damn scary.

thanks. maybe i'll try to watch it although i'm very busy rightnow... this is my only free time and i spend it visiting the forums.

This was the best movie that I have seen in decades. Completely owns any other film of 2008. Heath Ledger did a spectacular job as the Joker (R.I.P. Heath Ledger) and Christian Bale, my GOD was he good. The Joker looked really scary, like really scary.

The Joker looked scary? Didn't you see Harvey Dent/Two Face?

The Joker looked much more frightening because he at least looked real, and insane. Two Face looked like some Terminator rip-off.

This was the best movie that I have seen in decades. Completely owns any other film of 2008. Heath Ledger did a spectacular job as the Joker (R.I.P. Heath Ledger) and Christian Bale, my GOD was he good. The Joker looked really scary, like really scary.

The Joker looked much more frightening because he at least looked real, and insane. Two Face looked like some Terminator rip-off.

You’re supposed to enjoy the movie, not analyze it.

Errm, when did I say I didn't enjoy the movie? My favorite of the year so far.

Oh no, here we go. I never said you didn't enjoy it. But movies are for enjoyment, not for analyzing. It was basically a joke, so please don’t turn it into anything.

Even though I'm not a DC Comics fan, I loved Batman Begins and I'll definitely be checking out The Dark Night...when it comes out on DVD. Theaters suck.

I'll do the same but only because there is no effin theatre in my city :thumbsdown: it was one but it's now a sucky party club called Hollywoood.

I was tempted to download it but I heard the quality is awfull and boy I want to watch this movie with a decent quality so I'll wait 'till Christmass and maybe even rent it from the only movie renting store in the city. :duh:

Oh no, here we go. I never said you didn't enjoy it. But movies are for enjoyment, not for analyzing. It was basically a joke, so please don’t turn it into anything.

Damn, relax dude, I agree that you should enjoy a movie but I don't see anything wrong about analysing.

Anyway, I'll watch it next week probably, looks pretty cool.

Even though I'm not a DC Comics fan, I loved Batman Begins and I'll definitely be checking out The Dark Night...when it comes out on DVD. Theaters suck.

I will wait when it comes out on DVD or better yet Blu-ray. :worship:ps3! By all this hype this is must see movie.

Damn, relax dude, I agree that you should enjoy a movie but I don't see anything wrong about analysing.

Anyway, I'll watch it next week probably, looks pretty cool.

"relax"???...wtf, I'm not having a heart attack or anything. I was just pointing out that it was a joke.

I definitely hope it comes out on Blu-Ray. I wonder if they're going to make a game, sadly they might have to use Jokers voice from the movies, since y'know, Heath Ledger is dead.

Usually games inspired by movies suck, sure there are exceptions, but I wouldn't like a crappy game to ruin Dark Knight the movie's reputation ... It would have to be a great game otherwise, dunno what to say about it.