Japanese Words I want to know.

Vercetti Thug

I'm learning Japanese at my school. Some of those characters look like traditional Chinese. You should probably translate them to Katakana..

And yes, I've changed my username again, back to what it used to be ;)

Yeah, they are mostly traditional Chinese characters. Though the Japanese may have learned them, they aren't really "Japanese".

Yes; they're called kanji (漢字); they borrowed them from the Chinese (perhaps due to those sea-faring trader guys who occasionally visit Japan) and gave them their own meanings, although there are certain Kanji that are native only to Japan.

GTA don where did you get the japanese font?

If you want to use East Asian fonts, you may enable them via the Regional and Language Options in Windows XP. If you're using Vista, then it's already enabled by default.

Simple. You are a ふざけんな.

LOL

Japanese people are usually devout Buddhists, and they take the 8 spoke wheel religion thing which means they can't say bad things. Therefore, it's highly unlikely that that is true.

Also, without fully Japanese compliant (as in gramatically accurate) characters installed on your PC, chances are all of that's BS.

If you want Japanese characters, i suggest you ask a Japanese person, or look for a japanese character set that has been written, and then take them from there (scan in, w/e, then extract and redraw.)

Simple. You are a ふざけんな.

LOL

Japanese people are usually devout Buddhists, and they take the 8 spoke wheel religion thing which means they can't say bad things. Therefore, it's highly unlikely that that is true.

That, unfortunately, IS true. There are no curse words in the Japanese language. Keep that in mind next time you watch a fansub or read a scanlation.

EDIT: Could someone give me the romanticized versions of dark, fire, and evil?

Edited by L-RiC