Grand Theft Auto IV Coming to PC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember this hasn't been officially confirmed yet, I'm going to wait for T2 to announce it at a press release or something. If they do confirm it (soon), that will be perfect because I'm buying my new PC soon as well.

CASE: Sigma Gaming Orca Case

CPU: (Socket AM2) AMD Athlon™ X2 6400+ Dual-Core CPU w/ HyperTransport Technology

MOTHERBOARD: (Socket AM2)MSI K9N Neo-F V3 nForce 560 Chipset DDR2/800 SATA-II RAID 16x PCI-Express MBoard w/GbLAN, USB2.0, &7.1Audio

MEMORY: Corsair 2GB (2x1GB)

VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT 512MB 16X PCI Express

Hard Drive: 320GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD

Optical Drive: SONY DUAL FORMAT 20X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW DRIVE DUAL LAYER (SILVER COLOR)

SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

^ not bad, how much u getting it for?

ahh cool coming for pc.

but i need a decent pc. the best graphics is on my laptop (7300 go) lol.

I've decided against it now, well my dad has. Was going to cost around £400, maybe slightly more. Just hope my current PC can run it on at least medium settings.

Well, it's now official then. The only reason I need a Playstation 3 is for God of War III. And Guitar Hero 4, I guess. Then again, the only reason I'm really concerned about that is for the few songs from Tool that will be on there...

So let's see, I'll be paying upwards of half a thousand dollars for God of War III and the chance to play a few songs on Guitar Hero.

Fuck my life.

It's R* and they don't actually need to, they have lots of money from GTA IV already, and I mean, lots. They wouldn't really have to bring a PC version out, unless they wanted to please PC users.

Any company not run by braindead morons is out to make money. It's more a matter of that than pleasing the fans. Also, if they want to justify / sustain development of a next (possible) GTA, then they'll need the extra revenue.

It's R* and they don't actually need to, they have lots of money from GTA IV already, and I mean, lots. They wouldn't really have to bring a PC version out, unless they wanted to please PC users.

Any company not run by braindead morons is out to make money. It's more a matter of that than pleasing the fans. Also, if they want to justify / sustain development of a next (possible) GTA, then they'll need the extra revenue.

BOLD: I think that's the best argument for a PC release.