Grand Theft Auto IV Coming to PC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, WTF you guys? You haven't learned yet that magazines will print ANYTHING to get people to buy them? Sure, it's pretty damn obvious that there will probably be one, but that's all the magazine is probably saying, too.

I was losing faith in a PC version, but now atleast I know it's official =/

Seriously, WTF you guys? You haven't learned yet that magazines will print ANYTHING to get people to buy them? Sure, it's pretty damn obvious that there will probably be one, but that's all the magazine is probably saying, too.

A PC version has not yet been announced, Magazines as Spaz The Great said are just using those headlines to get more sales. A PC version has not yet been announced by Rockstar.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to lay to rest the PS2. PS2 was an epic console & served us well these

past years, but like all good things, it's time is at an end. Let us remember fondly the many good times we had w/

our late friend, Seeing places like Vice City, Mazda Speedway & it vision of New York & LA. PS2 has touched so many

lives & enriched us all. Farewell old friend, you are gone but never forgotten.

SHORT VERSION: PS2 IS DEAD.

Any new GTAs will just about have to be made for a next-gen console or PC if they are to be taken seriously. Chinatown

Wars is trying to get the DS market & will probably eventually be ported to the PSP but I think R*/TT is done w/ the PS2.

Keep in mind they aren't releasing LCS/VCS on PC (sucks, I'd like that) & considering that the PS2 is obsolete, I don't

expect a PS2 version of GTACW, although if there is I'm on it.

A PC version of GTA4 looks like a given. Considering that, any speculation on the specs?

The whole point was that it ISN'T official yet.

The SNES isn't even dead. People still play roms for it all the time.

But in the mainstream gaming world, it's unheard of. When did you last hear official news on it?

Don't get offtopic.

Here is proof that ESRB had rated GTA IV for PC

Had because they removed it.

The fact that they removed it should be a clue that they aren't to be trusted. They fuck up all the time. Didn't they have GTA IV - Wii or something stupid up there before? And I think one of the PSP titles said - PC. So yeah, we understand, we KNOW it's coming out, but quite saying it's official, because it isn't.