Sig requests?

Yeah, I make sigs. I made one for FaLse a while back but he didn't use it :/ so if anybody has any requests just tell me:

The text you want in the sig (Font too, but that's optional)

How much you're willing to pay

Colors

Style

Deadline

And that you love me.

(J.k you don't have to do that last one :P)

[EDIT]I'll PM you if the price is REASONABLE or not.[/EDIT]

;)

Edited by -BELiEVER-

Your sig's lack variety for the most part they're one colour with some form of effect (eg, light strips) over the top. You'd make the polar co-ods sphere look better if you copied the left half over onto the right and flip horizontally so that it's symetrical. But I'll let you off as you seem to come from the uk.

I don't come from the U.K.... I'm from California, ask faLse he knows. Well I'm not really that good at photoshop (NEVER SAID I WAS) said I was just able to make sigs if you have any techniques you want to teach me sure email me at [email protected] if you want any other style done with it, or a certain brush or render also. I'm just willing to create, help, (and/or) collaborate for signatures and other types of graphics.

EDIT: That "orb" thing was just the project of a tutorial I decided to keep because it was the first one I bothered to follow all the way. For most of my sigs they look better with just ONE color in the background. And if you check the one with red strips and little almost transparent tentacles flowing in the background you'd see that I have at least a litle differece in all of my sigs. All my sigs are the same SIZE too because they are made for a specific forum where the limt size is 400 X 100 (Which is the size most of my sigs are made to).

Edited by -BELiEVER-

• 1 month later...

yeah i need a sig with eminem on it :yup:

i am offering $400

*Skyline: Dont double post.. it'll get you another warning*

*Xenon: Just edit your posts instead - click the edit button. Saves a lot of hassle and trouble*

Do you still make sigs?? if u do i want one.

edit: nvm i asked someone else before but i forgot.

*Skyline: Dont double post.. it'll get you another warning*

you double post why cant he double post.?.

Edited by lil' nine