TGTAP Member Map

Chris

I registered on Frappr a couple of years ago with the intention of posting this on TGTAP, but forgot about it. Basically, Frappr is a Google Maps mashup which allows you to place yourself on a map and view where other users are too, just a little fun thing so we can see where everyone's from and see where we're popular etc.

A couple of months ago I remembered about it but every time I added myself it moved my location up into Scotland for no apparent reason. Not wanting to appear in the wrong country I just ignored it. Remembered it again today and it all seems to be working fine.

So, here's the map, go ahead and add yourself.

I may put a link up in the header if it's popular. But if no one really cares we'll just have this topic for it.

I already have a huge mass of stats and so I know countries in which TGTAP is popular, however, the forum is very different because not everyone from the countries we're popular in sign up. e.g. it may surprise you that Brazil is the 3rd most popular country to visit TGTAP from... yet how many Brazilians are on the forums... practically none whatsoever... interesting huh? So yes, let's see how it differs.