TGTAP Shirt

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Our cafepress store is still empty as it has been for over 4 years now!

I toyed with the idea of putting our banner on t-shirts but it looks stupid when it's just images blended together. Since we currently don't have an actual logo so to speak, there's not much else to put except text on it's own.

Having said that, staff/elites may remember last year sometime when we were designing logos, we came up with this, which was never used:

321impactm56.png

Someone with decent photoshop skills might be able to come up with something new/better.

BTW, the other reason we didn't do anything with a shop was because we didn't think anyone would actually buy anything. Would any of you guys/girls actually buy TGTAP-branded apparel/accessories? Buy your girlfriend a TGTAP thong... lol.

Chris, why don't you actually sell official TGTAP shirts? I bet a lot of people would buy them.

You reckon? It's just one of the things I thought about was how no one bought anything from your store :/

Hmm... guess there's no harm in making stuff available. Not like I would lose anything if no one bought anything.

How about we also get a line of sweat pants while we're at it. They can say "Property of Chris" on the ass.

Agree? [y/n]

Oh lord. Can you imagine how big my ego would be if I saw people walking around wearing stuff like that! And OMG girls too. Misho you bloody tease you!

I'd buy a thing for my GF, if it had a pic of Chris' face on the ass. :D

That would own.

On a serious note, got some ideas floating around for that logo, so watch this space.

:hurrhurr:

Roarsome.

Chris, why don't you actually sell official TGTAP shirts? I bet a lot of people would buy them.

You reckon? It's just one of the things I thought about was how no one bought anything from your store :/

Hmm... guess there's no harm in making stuff available. Not like I would lose anything if no one bought anything.

Well I think people here trust you more than me.

I would actually buy some TGTAP merchandise... :)

I would too. This would probably be the only site that I would ever buy something off of. (excl. ebay and other online stores like amazon)

Edit:

@ Original GTA Master: I can indeed trust him, if he is able trust us in not telling stuff to other members or not telling other people about a big conversation etc. then he will get to trust us and we will get to trust him. You have to be talkative and nice if you want someone to trust you. It's like I can trust most of the Fiore Family Mafia members, Chris and Sky not to tell anyone what we have said and talked about in our private forum, in which we have learned to trust each other and myself not to do it and funnily enough, none of us (supposedly) have released some of our private talk. So yeah, if you are able to trust someone, you need to talk to them and not make fun of them, well truth is that you have to get along with the person to be trusted and if you hate someone then trust isn't really going to come.

Edited by ThomasY

Stick a hot chick on it :awesome:

Not everything needs a hot chick. Seriously. Find new ways of hiding your sexuality.

I'm going to critique here and say that's not alot more than some text on a t-shirt.

If the text / images were properly blended onto the image, like, fitted with the contours / whatever of the shirt, it'd be alot better.

I was going to say the same thing. And even then, it's still a pretty basic shirt. The thing is, you need to find the perfect blend between intricate and simple. It can't be over-done or it looks hideous, and it can't be under-done, unless you're a big-named company and then it doesn't matter anyways. The darker one looks better just from being darker. TGTAP has a dark theme to it, and GTA is a dark gritty game. So dark just works.

His post, right before yours, was stating how he wasn't sure if anyone would buy any.

I'd buy a thong for my GF, if it had a pic of Chris' face on the ass. :D

That would own.

On a serious note, got some ideas floating around for that logo, so watch this space.

......... That would be a TINY picture of his face. How would you even know it's there?

Also, would it be legal to use the Rockstar Games logo like that?

On notes of buying it, if you made a staff shirt, I'd probably buy it.

We wouldn't be allowed to use any R* logo, and also I'm not sure we'd be able to use the Grand Theft Auto logo or any of the games' logos.

A staff shirt? As in put all our faces on it or what? Wasn't there a plan to make a wallpaper or some shit like that a few years ago? You could probably do that now since most staff have pics posted somewhere.

His post, right before yours, was stating how he wasn't sure if anyone would buy any.

Uhhh...well then sorry.

We wouldn't be allowed to use any R* logo, and also I'm not sure we'd be able to use the Grand Theft Auto logo or any of the games' logos.

A staff shirt? As in put all our faces on it or what? Wasn't there a plan to make a wallpaper or some shit like that a few years ago? You could probably do that now since most staff have pics posted somewhere.

You shouldn't get in any trouble if you just have "The GTA Place". Yes, “GTA” would stand for Grand Theft Auto, but I don't think Rockstar Games has a trademark or copy right on the abbreviation.

Yeah The GTA Place would be fine, I meant the actual Grand Theft Auto logo itself, i.e. the font, positioning of the words under each other etc.

Not sure about about the character artwork since the artists at R* are the designers of that.

Rockstar doesn't own that font...I believe "The Price Is Right" first used the font and still does...so I don't think anyone really owns the font. You're safe there.

As for the characters...probably not. I think a plain shirt with that logo you showed early will be good. Maybe have "TheGTAPlace.com" on the back.

No, I just meant a simple staff shirt. Like.... The shirt..... But with "Staff" on it. o.o

Yeah The GTA Place would be fine, I meant the actual Grand Theft Auto logo itself, i.e. the font, positioning of the words under each other etc.

Not sure about about the character artwork since the artists at R* are the designers of that.

Definitely not a good idea to try it.

Rockstar doesn't own that font...I believe "The Price Is Right" first used the font and still does...so I don't think anyone really owns the font. You're safe there.

As for the characters...probably not. I think a plain shirt with that logo you showed early will be good. Maybe have "TheGTAPlace.com" on the back.

Except he meant the font, in the same style, placement, etc. The "GTA" logo.