SCHOOLS

chelsie

Hi All

I am going throught the schools and not doing to bad BUT I am stuck on the Bike school I think its called the Stoppie.

I have to X thought the cones then push forward on the stick and press SQUARE. I do this but the bike just stops on the front wheel, I am surposed to ride the bike on the front wheel till i get to the end of the cones.

What am I doing wronge I have asked someone else to have a go and they can not move the bike on its front wheel nether????

Help please

PS2

Thank you

Chel :bashhead:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YIZKypfvgq0

Edited by chelsie

Hey! Yeah, you have to ride through all the cones on the front wheel. It's been a while since I played SA, but i think you have to hit square and release it quickly, and hold forward and try to get through the cones...

You'll get there eventually. Be persistent. But not so persistent so that you get so frustrated that you throw the controller at the wall. It's not good. Believe me. I know.

As I recall, the test ends when the back wheel hits the ground.

What worked for me was to push forward an the left stick & hit the "handbrake" (right upper trigger) for a second to get

the back wheel off the ground. Continue holding the left stick forward until you clear the cones.

I think the award is based on completing the test in a set amount of time so build as much speed as you can before you

get to the cones.

Keep at it & good luck.

Thank you all

I will give it a try, I know I have to do these schools to get more missions, I have completed the plane one, the boat one but mainy bronze and silver one gold but that would be because it was easy.

Chel

Edited by chelsie

The only school you HAVE to complete is flight school & that only requires you to pass w/ Bronze to unlock the Airstrip

missions. The other awards (& Schools) count towards 100% completion & gives you some cool vehicles.

If you're going for 100% complete, remember not to save after using cheats. That will block you from 100%.

PS: Welcome & enjoy. If you haven't already, take a few minutes to check out the layout of the site & read the rules.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

SORRY OFF TOPIC

The only school you HAVE to complete is flight school & that only requires you to pass w/ Bronze to unlock the Airstrip

missions. The other awards (& Schools) count towards 100% completion & gives you some cool vehicles.

If you're going for 100% complete, remember not to save after using cheats. That will block you from 100%.

PS: Welcome & enjoy. If you haven't already, take a few minutes to check out the layout of the site & read the rules.

ooooo shite... why didnt sumone tell me, doi have to start again now, im on the last mission and hvent done any sides.

At bold: That isn't really true, the only cheats that block you from going to 100% is the peds attack eachother cheat.