Parkour Mod

Deji

I know there is already a Parkour mod and I don't know how to make animation mods. But I'm hoping when I finish brushing up on adding new functions to GTA:SA that someone will help me make a better Parkour mod for San Andreas. I've got a heap of ideas as well as including the abillity to climb ladders... WITH ANIM!

The problem is IDK if anyone here can mod anims or knows how to. I have expirience with making 3D animation but I just don't know how to mod the actual game.

So can I either have help with this mod, someone makes it or tells me how to mod animations. Thanks!

Oh and by the way, this is very important to me ;)

This seems like this would be a huge undertaking. The climbing ladder idea is great, but you would have to go throughout the game finding all the ladders and indicating each individual ladder to climb. Or the other way you would have to do it is to have CJ just beable to climb any "wall" surface he encounters. I think the ladders are nothing more than textures in most cases.

Sold my old LP and now have new one but has a small issue, so I haven't been able to play in awhile, and it will be another 2-3 wks before I'm able to start again. So I could be wrong, just throwing out things that may make this difficult or not worth the time. Would like to see it though

This would be a good one for someone wanting to get started in making mods. You'll need a player position tool to figure

out the locations of the top & bottoms of the ladders. You can also get front doors & rooftops for access to rooftops. Once

you have your co-ords, open an IPL file (yes, you can add to existing files) & add the lines.

Deji - You seem to be pretty good w/ getting co-ords, if you can give me a list I can probably make a little time to put

something together & you could use that until you get your animations.

My idea with the ladder was just to assign a new button that allows CJ to climb just about anything with that animation. As well as many other things such as higher jumping, leap buttons ect...

This would be a good one for someone wanting to get started in making mods. You'll need a player position tool to figure

out the locations of the top & bottoms of the ladders. You can also get front doors & rooftops for access to rooftops. Once

you have your co-ords, open an IPL file (yes, you can add to existing files) & add the lines.

Deji - You seem to be pretty good w/ getting co-ords, if you can give me a list I can probably make a little time to put

something together & you could use that until you get your animations.

I could try when I get back home but I'm on holi at the moment. I think I'll be back by the first week of August :).

So... noone knows how to simply add animations?... :(

Edited by Deji

• 3 weeks later...