GTA Chinatown Wars to have online?

Ivan

I think that it will have a radar and the HUD on the bottom screen, and 3D gameplay on the top, and you touch the radar to move. This could be possible too, seeing as its only one small area to explore :D

Also I think online play will be available (yes I saw the WiFi logo too), and they wouldn't have it there if it wasn't to be used.

As an owner of the DS, I can't wait for it's release! :)

I think that it will have a radar and the HUD on the bottom screen, and 3D gameplay on the top, and you touch the radar to move. This could be possible too, seeing as its only one small area to explore :D

Also I think online play will be available (yes I saw the WiFi logo too), and they wouldn't have it there if it wasn't to be used.

Why would they need online play to use the WiFi? Does NO ONE think of simple ad-hoc multiplayer anymore?

Why would they need online play to use the WiFi? Does NO ONE think of simple ad-hoc multiplayer anymore?

Uhh..lemme check....

Nope.

• 1 month later...

what if the game does have WI-Fi... it would be nice to play with other people, but alot of people dont have internet. than it would be pointless to have a Wi-Fi game if you cant get on the internet and play with other people. than people would get board and not play the game. than the people will tell there friends, and less and less people will buy the game. that will lead to a loss in money. than Rockstar will need to tell people that the game is better than it looks. i have a DS, and i dont like the graphics in the games. How will the new gta game impress me?? if you can anwser that i will be happy...

what if the game does have WI-Fi... it would be nice to play with other people, but alot of people dont have internet. than it would be pointless to have a Wi-Fi game if you cant get on the internet and play with other people. than people would get board and not play the game. than the people will tell there friends, and less and less people will buy the game. that will lead to a loss in money. than Rockstar will need to tell people that the game is better than it looks. i have a DS, and i dont like the graphics in the games. How will the new gta game impress me?? if you can anwser that i will be happy...

PEOPLE.... WI-FI DOES NOT MEAN INTERNET OR ONLINE PLAY. IT MEANS WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY. ARE YOU GUYS LISTENING? WI-FI IS JUST WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY.