Driving Woes...

Kitsune Inferno

As some of you may know, I still don't have a learner's permit. For that, I blame myself and I'm gonna start working on getting one right now. But for actually learning how to drive a vehicle, my dad just tried to pin THAT on me. Why? Because I haven't shown any interest in learning how to drive an ATV or go-kart first. Now, I can kinda understand him not wanting me to crash the Blazer on my first go, but it's kinda fucked up I have to learn how to control something I won't nor want to drive in the future. Now, I actually have to see if any of my friends are stupid understanding enough to let me drive their cars. That is bullshit.

I totally understand.

I too haven't got my learner's license which is my fault.

That's really unfair he's getting you to drive that crap first. He should take you in his car to an empty car park or something to start you off, you know, like places you can't smash into.

Sometimes i just cant understand someone could actually hate Driving. :o

I love Driving.Its my passion.On most trips even to the shortest distance i always take my bike or car.Also when i am with my friends i always insist(in some cases threaten :whistle: ) that i should drive.

On holidays i always do go for a long night-drive.

Although we dont have much traffic restriction here.As in NO SPEED LIMIT. Yeah doesn't matter how fast you drive in the city(although no one is stupid enough to go extremely fast).License is hardly checked.And not even much traffic cops in the city expect March-to-August(Dont know the reason but during this interval they are quite strict.Probably Higher State Authorities paying annual visit).But still i always find driving quite enjoyable.

I just woke up, so from what I'm getting he wants you to learn on a go-kart/ATV to get better at the Blazer? All you really need to do is hop in the Blazer and go slow. Learn the feel of the truck etc.

As for letting a friend driving my own car.. maybe in an abandoned parking lot or empty parking garage.

Are you kidding? As soon as I turned 15.5 I went to the DMV and got that bitch. Driving is fun for me because I get to laugh at people who suck at it despite my ~2 months of experience.

And btw the best way to practice is to drive around a parking lot, that's what I did. ATVs and go-karts have much different handling than SUVs which are much larger. The best way not to crash on the road is to already have experience with the vehicle before you get on the road.

I just woke up, so from what I'm getting he wants you to learn on a go-kart/ATV to get better at the Blazer? All you really need to do is hop in the Blazer and go slow. Learn the feel of the truck etc.

As for letting a friend driving my own car.. maybe in an abandoned parking lot or empty parking garage.

He won't let me in the Blazer until I practice on either a go-kart or ATV, and that's what I think is total bullshit. I'm bet none of my friends had to deal with that condition. Look, I'm willing to practice gas control and gear-shifting, just not on something I'm not gonna fucking drive willingly.

Edited by L-RiC

Sometimes i just cant understand someone could actually hate Driving. :o

I love Driving.Its my passion.On most trips even to the shortest distance i always take my bike or car.Also when i am with my friends i always insist(in some cases threaten :whistle: ) that i should drive.

On holidays i always do go for a long night-drive.

Although we dont have much traffic restriction here.As in NO SPEED LIMIT. Yeah doesn't matter how fast you drive in the city(although no one is stupid enough to go extremely fast).License is hardly checked.And not even much traffic cops in the city expect March-to-August(Dont know the reason but during this interval they are quite strict.Probably Higher State Authorities paying annual visit).But still i always find driving quite enjoyable.

My friend hates driving because he's scared of accidents or something. Once you get into one it changes you he says.

I love driving. I got my license pretty early. I've had it for almost two years now. I haven't gotten into any accidents and I've only had one speeding ticket.

And driving ridiculously fast is very fun. Especially while under the influence of drugs.

By the way, don't listen to anything I'm saying.

that sux. although i had driven go karts before, the first time i was driving a car (like dec 2006) it was on the street. abit freaky i reckon...but now im more used to it

Driving is fun for me because I get to laugh at people who suck at it

no offence intended here, but i always see really really crappy drivers like, in the driving school cars, and they are usually taught by asians. talk about the blind leading the blind :rolleyes:

i wish i had the money to run a car... damn the ridiculously expensive petrol prices and stupidly expensive insurance etc... :pissedred:

I'll back you there! Just becuase we're young, and boys, and reckless...lol

It's not too much to run a car as long as you get a tiny tiny tiny 950 or 1l engine...Looking for an old nissian micra which a family member might sell to me :D