Fail :( *help please

jakt

i have a few mods on my san andreas game, i would say about 6 (5 cars and a nice water mod)

ok here's my problem:

the car mods are i think stuck in the game as i have uninstalled and re-installed on a number of ecasions and the cars are still in the game

i have lost the original car files and water file. any suguestions on what i should do?

a clean gta img file and original water file would be much apreaciated send through e-mail attachment or somthing, please??

thank you for your help and possibly file('s)

Jack

i have a few mods on my san andreas game, i would say about 6 (5 cars and a nice water mod)

ok here's my problem:

the car mods are i think stuck in the game as i have uninstalled and re-installed on a number of ecasions and the cars are still in the game

i have lost the original car files and water file. any suguestions on what i should do?

a clean gta img file and original water file would be much apreaciated send through e-mail attachment or somthing, please??

thank you for your help and possibly file('s)

Jack

p.s this is also affecting my sa-mp (freezing on loading network game)

Only once & that was because a virus got through & I ended up wiping & reloading my HD. That's when I installed a

bigger DATA drive & used the original for a boot drive.

When I install a mod, I back up ALL files that are affected so if there's a problem I can put the game back to original.

Any models replaced are extracted (instead of just deleted) & saved in an archive folder so I still have the originals.

Not bragging, just passing along a proven strategy for handling these problems.