Name Change Discussion

NSanityHD

I've noticed alot of members always changing their display names. :huh:

Why can't they just stick to 1 name instead of constantly changing? :blink:

I've only changed my name once since I joined.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...es&id=11999

Even though, I'm thinking of changing it soon. But I'm keeping with I©e for now.

There's no need to keep changing your names all the time, is there? ;)

Note: I am just curious to why they always change their display names. <-- edit

-Ice

Edited by I©e

I've noticed alot of members always changing their display names. :huh:

Why can't they just stick to 1 name instead of constantly changing? :blink:

I've only changed my name once since I joined.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...es&id=11999

Even though, I'm thinking of changing it soon. But I'm keeping with I©e for now.

There's no need to keep changing your names all the time, is there? ;)

Note: I am just curious to why they always change their display names. <-- edit

-Ice

I change one letter of my name and I will keep doing that, I prefer a change every once in a while, so in 3 months it is going back to 'Thomas.'

I always intended for mine to be TNF, but accidentally changed it a day after joining (oops!) and had to wait a month until I could change it back, and have no intention of changing it.

Lolz yeah, I remember you as VC Godfather, I didn't know you although :lolbounce:

Yeah, at first, I thought I was changing the member title and then made that mistake.

What about TFY? :P

I hate 'TFY' when I changed it to Thomas, I said goodbye to my old self (Which I was glad of) and I hated using my initials.

While we're on the subject of initials. Back when i was at school, people used to call me O2 for "Oliver O'connor"

"2" O's... gedit?

It used to get on my nerve's as a kid... Kinda miss it now. :(

From Gycu to Gycu Brun and now GycuX, one could only speculate what's next :P

First it was Gycu, because I wrote GycuBrun and the last part was no visible, then I changed it to Gycu Brun, as in my full nick-name since '97 and to add a little bit of mystery to myself I'm now Gycu X on here, the GTA SA multiplayer and other games.

I might change it to Gycu Brun X or something else but it's good as it is right now.

It's hard to call old emembers their new names when they change it, for example when he was Donkey Porker peoplw would still call L-RiC as Tec9, Kapitan Kreshenkov is still Silberio for me etc. You can't forget your first username.

Edited by Gycu X