Sign in to follow this  
NSanityHD

Gang error

The gang system is a beta build so it's really buggy, Chris is probably going to remove it anyways so it doesn't matter. I think you posted the same topic a few months ago.

Because every time we make a modification to the forums, we don't do it 3 times. Almost everyone uses the main skin, so theres no point tripling the workload. Thats why only the main skin is kept up-to-date, which is why some things don't work on the others, which is why you should use the main skin. Simple.

Because it's just a development build. No point putting all the skin functions on every skin until it's final. Otherwise every time I made a change I'd have to do it for every single skin.

True.

But then, do it for all 3 skins. ^_^

You love editing shit Chris. :P

EDIT: change :D to :P

Edited by I©e

What if he doesn't want to?

The main skin is pretty much similar to the other skins, through graphics wise, and plus, is pretty much the same. There wouldn't be a point in just going for it. I mean, does the majority of us members use the IP. Pro Skin? Do some of the members also use the Classic Skin as well? Not many of us realise that their is a skin selector at the bottom. As well as that, why even use the gang system now? It's completely useless now at some point.

But it's all up to Chris.