Man beheaded on bus

GTA Don

Darn thats terrible, He stabbed him and cut his head off. The rest of those passenger will be having nightmares for weeks. It is kinda scary that the person sitting next to you is mentally unstable and may just kill you.

@L-ric: The cams probably just record the passengers entering/exiting the bus. Well thats how they do it here may be different in Canada.

Shit I actually read this story last night, but I read the topic title of this as "Awesome Bus Murder" (come on no one uses the word gruesome these days) and was like wat.

But yeah it's pretty bad, and in Canada wtf. This is the sort of thing we've come to expect from countries such as the USA or African countries where murder is commonplace every single day.

That was horrendous, I don't I have heard of such a gruesome murder on the news for such a long time. I kind of feel sympathetic for the guy who was beheaded, he was only 22.

Wow, what's up with that guy? He needs some psychological (sp?) help.

That was just gross.

All buses need some metal detector.

Then if they did you would be entering a moving airport.

any pics of the victim?

it creeps me out when i hear stories like this

I know the BBC wouldn't post pics but I have seen some very gruesome pictures posted by numerous newspaper websites especially the one about the guy in the bulldozer in Jerusalem, very gory.

I don't even think the family got to see him yet. It was the most random murder ever. The "murderer" had no criminal record and his boss says he was a good employee. Worked as a paper carrier.

The victim was texting to his ex-girlfriend to past time during the bus ride.

And the attacker taunted the police with the victim's head.

<-- Disturbing sentence.

And during court, the attacker said nothing.

Holy shit, that's epic. A person is BEHEADED on a bus. With a KNIFE. By any chance, did that bus have a security cam? What?!

No, it's a COACH BUS, not a public bus. But, I believe someone recorded an 80 seconds of it and posted it on YouTube and other sites... but the RCMP removed the video or something.

Creepiest news story I've ever heard. :weird:

Edited by NotYouHaha

I don't even think the family got to see him yet. It was the most random murder ever. The "murderer" had no criminal record and his boss says he was a good employee. Worked as a paper carrier.

<-- Disturbing sentence.

Just to point out something, a paper carrier? That's almost the same thing as a postal worker! :weird:

Horrible joke aside, taunting the cops with the victim's head is fucked up beyond all belief.

Wow. This is some random deep shit. I bet that victim guy in heaven right now wishes he took the subway. I mean, wow, just think, if he hadn't taken the bus, he'd still be alive. Course, bad news for someone else...but its still kinda sad that the difference between life and death has become taking the bus or not.

Holy shit, that's epic. A person is BEHEADED on a bus. With a KNIFE. By any chance, did that bus have a security cam? What?!

Quit acting like its all cool, it's sad <_<

You're not qualified to tell me how to act. For your fucking information, that's how I react to bad news. If I can't lighten up the mood even a tiny bit, then I can't stand it. Blame me for using humor to disassociate myself from a horrible incident that I wish didn't happen and hopefully won't again.

any pics of the victim?

it creeps me out when i hear stories like this

I know the BBC wouldn't post pics but I have seen some very gruesome pictures posted by numerous newspaper websites especially the one about the guy in the bulldozer in Jerusalem, very gory.

<-- Disturbing sentence.

No, it's a COACH BUS, not a public bus. But, I believe someone recorded an 80 seconds of it and posted it on YouTube and other sites... but the RCMP removed the video or something.

Creepiest news story I've ever heard. :weird:

thats cold, im not religous but if there is a god or a karma, he would burn in hell