new signature ideas please

LDoubleU

ok guys, i want a new sig and avi combo, but i have a problem, i am having a creative block :(

i want you guys to come up with ideas for a sig and avi combo for me, things like, theme, colour schemes, font types etc...

for the person(s) who i deem has/have helped me the most they will recieve FREE signatures and avatars from my shop, from now on, not just for their next request but all requests after that.

thanks in advance guys, all ideas are much appreciated

Edited by gta player #69

Creative blocks are FTL.

The best way i find creativity is by looking at textures and shapes that occur naturally.

For example:

My sig is nothing more than an image which has been colour-doctored, with some fancy text. I was up at a farm with my GF and her stepdad, and took a photo of a rusted, scratched metal sheet, on my phone.

I changed the levels to define the scratches from the base, then messed around with the hue levels, and got this nice orange colour, which is also a reflection of it's former rustiness. :)

I suppose you could add in an image, distress it, etc. But, less is more and all that.

(On a random note, of the 300 or some photos on my phone, about 230 must be random textures i saw on the street and photographed. People look at you weird when you crouch in a corner photographing a wall, but oh well.)

The best way i find inspiration is by doing some searchs on the net or by looking at some of the good sigs on here and just seeing what's 'in', what looks good, what doesn't work and stuff like that. I like MLL's way of looking at things and i might start taking that kind of approach but i'll have to take a cam with me. Although the Nokia n95 is the sex, its very slow...grr