Adding things to a car so it spawns with them using handlingflags?

ravenmorpheus

Hi

Please could someone advise me how the handlingflags work, I'm trying to add nos to a car that comes with the ability to have nos bought in transfender but I want it to spawn with it (I also want wide rear wheels and it to be a low rider).

But when I check the handling flags I come up with this -

WHEEL_R_WIDE2+NOS_INST+LOW_RIDER = 2088000

8 for the wheel_r_wide2

8 for the NOS_inst and

2 for the low_rider

Is that correct because the NOS doesn't activate, the wheels code works, don't know about the low rider one though but the NOS deifinitely does not work?

Am I right in thinking the HEX codes are read from right to left with the rightmost number (in my example above its 0) being number 1?

Please can someone advice me on this as I'm kinda lost now :(

Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by ravenmorpheus

Easiest way to make Nitrous availiable on a car is to open carmods.dat in notepad.

Copy and paste the line from, say, the elegy (most modifiable car) and paste everything after elegy after the name of the car you want to have nitrous available. Backup first, and enjoy, if you're confused, attatch a carmods file here, and tell me the car, I'll edit it for you.

Easiest way to make Nitrous availiable on a car is to open carmods.dat in notepad.

Copy and paste the line from, say, the elegy (most modifiable car) and paste everything after elegy after the name of the car you want to have nitrous available. Backup first, and enjoy, if you're confused, attatch a carmods file here, and tell me the car, I'll edit it for you.

Ok thanks but I've already done that. The NOS works fine when I buy it at transfender, but it doesn't work when I get the car out of my garage. I spawned it using Jacobs car spawner, could that be the reason why it doesn't work?

I want the car to have NOS without the need to purchase it...

Edited by ravenmorpheus